Chapter 26, Darkness Consumes.

⚠️ Trigger Warning: Rape, sexual assault
********************************************

Silas awakes me the next morning, I'm not sure when I must have drifted off to sleep. But his words are still very clearly embedded in my mind:

"Get back to sleep, you'll need it. Because tomorrow is the day that Drake and I will show Hunter that you belong to us too. This has gone on for far too long."

Silas has drug me to the other side of the mansion, after allowing me to eat a bowl of yogurt.

"Stay here." He walks inside a door a ginormous oak door, leaving me to think about what's behind it as his tall figure disappears.

Five minutes into my thoughts I hear shouts behind the door.

I recognize the deep voice instantly, it's Hunters. "Why the fuck can't I deal with her anymore?"

"Hunter, shut your trap. You know why, as does everyone else." Drakes calmer, but loud voice replies.

"No, I don't understand why the hell I can't deal with her anymore!" Hunter booms back.

"You don't know why? Okay let's show you why for fuck sakes." Silas counters, his voice quiet. The only reason I can hear it is because the door is opening as he says it. "Get your ass in here."

I don't have a chance to decide whether I want to listen or be rude, because I'm roughly pulled into the room behind the big oak door.

I stand awkwardly in just Silas's sweater, looking at the scene before me.

It's a huge conference room. The type all the rich, business people in the movies use for big meetings.

A long, dark polished table reaches from one side of the room to the other, black chairs all around it.

Hunter sits in one of the chairs, his eyes focused on me, and Drake sits on the table, his now longer hair up in a man bun. Not having a care in the world, as usual.

In the matter of a mila second, I'm harshly pinned against the wall by Silas' huge form. I wince at the contact my body makes, hoping my stitches don't pop open.

Before I even process what's going on Silas drops me for a second, to pull off his sweater from my frail body, leaving me topless against him.

A low growl echos through the room; Hunter.

"See? You can't control yourself when someone does something to her." Silas calmly points out, while pulling down my underwear.

"You came into MY room last night, as she slept beside ME and demanded that she belonged to YOU." Silas spits, venom in his words.

That's when reality kicks in and I begin to struggle against him, but I'm put to a stop when he lifts up his palm, and raises his eyebrows at me. Questioning if I want to feel the pain he can inflict upon me.

Do I want to feel that pain again? The same pain that stopped me from getting Gabes lifeless body back into my arms?

No. It will only bring back terrible memories of what happened.

I bow my head in submission.

Another growl from Hunter.

Silas stops taking off my underwear once they reach below my knee caps. I can't believe that I'm barley struggling, but images of what happened to my Gabe cloud my mind. It truly has made me a weaker person, and I'm disgusted with myself.

Gabe would want me to be a stronger person.

A tear falls down my cheek as his face flashes through my memory, I'll never see that face again...