Chapter 21, A Beast Saves The Day

I want to dedicate this chapter to a gorgeous girl who has been following this story from the very beginning! You encourage me so much and you're just the sweetest person out there, So thanks to @brittney231x

Warning there's a tiny bit of a sexual scene in this chapter, just skip over it if you don't want to read it. I'll put an :: before it starts and when it ends.

Annnndd go!

************************************

Nothing. I can hear absolutely nothing, but the shallow thud of my heart racing inside of my small chest.

The man that ruined these three for the rest of their lives, is my biological father.

This can't be true, they have to be lying to me; possibley using the idea of my father to manipulate me.

Yes that has to be it... But I know I'm repeating this in my mind to only convince myself that they're lying.

Because in all honestly, why would they have a reason to lie to me about this?

"All of this time," I heave a heavy sigh and look to my shoes as a hot tear slides down my cheek, I make myself continue. "All of this time I thought the worst thing my father did was give me up."

I don't even know why I'm saying this to these men, I mean, how could they possibly understand the way I'm feeling right now?

They're monsters... All three of them.

And monsters don't feel anything but the hunger to hurt others. 

I watch the slight movement going on infront of me where Silas was kneeling out of the corners of my eyes, but I don't care about it.

I barley care about anything right now.

It's crazy that a sentence can rock your whole entire world and everything you once believed in. I used to believe my father was a good man, I thought maybe he just couldn't afford to take care of a child.

I thought the same of my mother, where is she? Who is she? Is she as much of a monster as my father?

What if she was a victim... just like Silas and Drake, and Hunter.

Is she still stuck with my beast of a father? Is he still experimenting on her, and other helpless children?

Well I guess the men infront of me aren't so helpless anymore.

Insane maybe, but definetly not helpless.

My head is lifted from staring down at my bare feet, and instead directed to the gaze of Hunters peering eyes.

Much like Silas was before, Hunter is now kneeling infront of me instead.

"It's okay." He whispers to me. "Sometimes our minds are clouded by our fantasies, but now you know the truth, and you have to accept it."

It's okay? It's not okay. NOTHING about any of this is okay!

Anger wells up inside of me. How dare he say such a thing? His way of comforting someone is a way I don't appreciate.

Then again, I don't appreciate anything this sick fool does.

I rip my head from his gaze and his strong hand that was lingering on my cheek and push my chair back away from him.

The chair screeches as I push it against the steel floor away from him.

"Get away from me, and stay away from me." I speak warningly, I'm about to blow any minute now; but I must control myself, especially around a person like Hunter.