Chapter 22, A Shower Gone Haywire

A strong woodsy smell surrounds my nostrils as I awake from my slumber. Almost instantly I feel a weight upon my waist, and look to see a muscular arm draped across my torso.

I recognize it as Hunters arm. I can remember him carrying me, I guess he took me here.

I look around whilst only moving my head, afraid of waking him; I'm in a huge bedroom. Walls are painted a dull brown, with countless works of art covering every inch available.

What's with all of these masterpieces? Hunter must have a tinkering for art.

I look to one painting that stands out particularly to me. It's a dark painting, one of a huge breathtaking, solid black wolf pinning a woman to the grassy ground. The frail woman beneath the beast is beautiful, blonde long hair falling to the ground around her. Surrounding the two creatures is an eery forest, trees reaching to the sky and letting absolutely no light in. A small rapid stream flows behind them, letting in the only white light in the whole painting.

"It's incredible." I whisper to myself, not really meaning to say it out loud.

But when I'm pulled closer to Hunters body I know that I didn't just say it to myself, he's awake.

"How long have you been awake for?" Using his low, sleepy voice he asks me.

"Only a little while." I state, it is the truth after all. Suddenly I'm curious of the time of day so I question him, "How long have we been asleep for?"

He let's go of my body, taking away his warmth, and reaches to the desk beside the king sized bed to grab his phone.

He touches the screen and it flickers to life. "It's 5am." He sighs, "Drake probably doesn't know that I've taken you yet."

"What!?" I sit upright, concerned at what Drake will do when he finds my cell empty and Scott's flesh scattered all over the cement floor.

Roughly I'm pulled back down beside Hunter. "Stop worrying about it."

I push out of Hunters grip, and scramble to the end of the bed before he can grab me, I stand and stare at him. "No, you don't have a right to say that. Put me back in my cell."

A deep laugh comes from the shirtless man, lying in the king size bed. He sits against the bed frame, his define muscles sticking out of the grey bed sheets. "You're not serious." He says raising an eyebrow.

"I'm very serious. I can't cause any more trouble Hunter, my siblings are already at risk."

He sighs heavily again and pulls the sheets off of him. In a matter of seconds his hard body is in front of me.

I step back, suprised by his speed.

But his strong veiny arm wraps around me and pulls my frail body against him.

I can feel his abs between the thin fabric of the shirt I'm wearing. "You're not going anywhere, not yet."

I shake my head no, trying to pull away from him. His demanding tone bringing back disturbing memories.

He was just as demanding on the night he raped me.

I use all of my strength, putting my hands on his firm chest and pushing. When I fail, I start punching him. Pounding my fists against his body, but he doesn't move a single muscle. Not one.

My punches begin to slow... tiring myself out. I hang my head in defeat.

"You done?" He asks, truly curious.

"Fuck you." I spit, angry.

His grip tightens on my hip, he lowers his head and puts his lips against my neck, sucking on the skin.