Chapter 6, The Mansion.

I honestly don't know why I constantly put myself in these types of situations. I should probably stop getting on Drakes nerves and get on his good side. But when anyone touches Lucy, Gabe or Aundray, they've crossed a line. And I just proved that by round housing Scott in the face. He got in the way of helping Lucy, there for, he was asking for it.

Drake turns and walks towards helpless Lucy.

"Just leave her alone. She doesn't deserve any of this. She's just a kid!" I plead.

He picks her up by the collar, and throws her at one of the still stunned men.

"As you can see, I have someone else to deal with right now. Take her to room 104, I want five people around her, two on the door, three inside the room. And fuck sakes, close your mouths." The men snap their mouths shut, pick up Lucy, and walk out the back door of the bus. I watch as they bring her to the motel and disappear in one of the doorways.

"You know. You have a lot of guts coming in here like that and interrupting me. I'm not one to be interrupted, nor will I be disrespected. Over the pass three days you've done exactly that. "

Wait, he said three days?! That means I was passed out for that long.. holy shit, where the heck are we? I snap out of the thought quickly though, I need to answer him.

"Honestly, I could care less about respecting you. You have no respect for me, why the hell should I respect you?! And you said I interrupted you, I wonder why? Maybe that's because I could give less of a shit about what you have to say."

Drakes' eyes grow a darker shade, and he stalks towards me, much like he did to the old man on the first day. Am I going to become like that old man, beaten, bruised.. And dead? I quiver.

Now that Drake is this close to me, I'm pretty positive he's 6'3. Yup, that looks about right. When next to his muscular body, I feel small, incredibly small. My head is level with his nipples. What a great view...

"I enjoy when you get angry. I find it cute how you think you're so much stronger and better then us. But you take it to far, way to far and I'm going to have to punish you for that." A shiver is going up my spine, but in no way is it a good one.

"Oh, And how many times did you call me Drake? Hm, four maybe, possibly five? I made it clear not to call me by my name princess, and you're going to pay for that too. Oh and there was that time when you jumped on my back and tried to strangle me, obviously failing, and anoth-"

"Okay, Fuck sakes. I get it." And I interrupt him again, just great.

I swear someone else is controlling my lips.

I know my sassy remark won't make him happy, and it surely doesn't. He slaps me across my cheek, again. It beats getting punched by him though...

"Watch your mouth. Or I'll take a stapler and staple it shut." Something tells me he won't hesitate to do so. "It's about time that you be taught a lesson." He grabs my waist and throws me over his shoulder, he starts walking out of the bus, stepping over the still passed out Scott in the process.

"Put me down!" I scream and pound on his back with my fist. I guess he finds it amusing because he just snickers. After a minute of struggling, I figure he isn't going to give in and let me down, so I just stop.

"That a girl." Drake chuckles, slapping my ass.

"Can you not." I mutter. I'm used to being touched in an uninvited way. I've passed through many foster homes that consist of a male with gross intentions, but I still hate the thought of not being in control of my own body.

"Can I walk?" I question Drake.

"You try anything and you're screwed." He drops me to the ground, but keeps a tight hold on my wrist.