Chapter 29: Mean girls, New Girl and Cole

It's Thursday, the past days move so fast but why does this day seems to go slowly by. I'm sitting in my assigned chair listening to the class reporter talking about the life of Edgar Allan Poe.

I can't seem to concentrate on the reporter for I hear cheering from the field. The boys are on practice for another game on Saturday but they are going to the other school's for the venue. I don't know if we are coming to the game I haven't asked Dad for permission.

The bell rung.... Off to next class. I sighed in glad.

I was heading towards the next room when Nicky and Alisha blocked my way.

"Excuse me." I said politely.

"Lance broke up with me." Nicky crossing her arms.

"I heard." I said trying to walk pass them but Alisha blocked my way again.

"Are we playing chess here? You're blocking my every move."

"We are not yet done talking!" Nicky turning me to face her.

"Well! Isn't it obvious that I don't want to talk?"

"What did they saw in you?!" Disgustedly studied me from head to toe "There is nothing special about you!"

"Maybe it's the good personality that you two actually don't possess." I roll my eyes from irritation.

"But that personality bore Lance away." Smirking evilly.

"But we dated for more than a year, and you? What 2-3 months? Did he got bored of your stupidity that fast?" I raise a brow at her.

"BITCH!" She angrily said.

"Are you calling her? Or yourself?" Pointing from Alisha to her.

Alisha was about to say something when the Principal walk by, I grab my chance to go and enter my next room.

They just won't stop

_________________

After class I went to the field with Zoe and Oliver to watch them practice for the game, Oliver wanted to watch the cheerios practice and for that brunette girl- Sandy that we made him talk to last time. They went on there first day last night.

I wave at Kieran from the bleachers they were passing ball. He wave as he saw me.

"What do you think of Sandy?" Oliver randomly ask out of no where.

"I think she's nice but hard to ellaborate more for I met her only once." I answered his question

"And pretty." Zoe added.

"I know that but like do you like her?" He ask again.

"Yeah" I said, Zoe agrees.

"We are second date tommorow." he informs.

"But you are not sure if you wanna push through, is that it?" Zoe ask looking at Sandy.

"A little." Rubbing his chin.

"What if just went on the second date and if you think that you two don't have a spark then tell her." I said

"Okay, I'll do that! I just hope if ever she'll understand." forcing a smile.

"She will!" I assure him with a smile.

Emma running up to where the 3 of us were sitting.

"I'm exhuasted!" She said fanning her hand.

"Here water!" Zoe offered.

"Thanks!" Grabbing the water then drinking.

"Tuff practice?" I ask.

"Yeah very, being captain is alot of work specially with the new recruites." wiping sweat from her forehead.

"Happy I'm not you." Zoe jokingly said.

"Be extreamly!" Emma answered chuckling.

"What time's the game on saturday again?" Oli ask.

"4 pm! You guys coming right?" Sitting down next to Oliver.

"We will, I still don't know about her." Zoe pointing at me.

"Maddie! You should come, Kieran would want that."

"I'm planning but I still have to ask Pa, he's still on the conference." I said.

"He'll say yes don't worry! I'll even ask for you if you want, Chief likes me!" Oli wiggling his brows with confident.

"Thank you but I'll ask myself"

__________________

"Hi!" Kieran kissing my cheeks.

"Hi!"

"I'll just shower quick and we'll go!" Walking to the shower room.

Someone was calling on my phone, I was searching for it inside my bag then I accidentally trip on a unleveled concrete but luckily someone caught me before I land on the floor holding my arm.

"Careful!"

"I'm sorry! I'm a cluts sometimes" I said fixing my clothes then I looked at the person "Cole"

"You look surprise, I go to school here remember?" He offered a smile.

After what happened at the Ice cream parlor where I run off after acting like a bitch to Cole, I haven't seen him again, weird.

"Yeah it's just that I haven't seen you around after ... you know the Ice cream parlor" I nervously chuckle.

"I saw you when I walk by your classroom during Literature and we actually pass by one another yesterday, but you probably didn't remember." He snap his finger realizing.

"I'm sorry! maybe I was lost in my thoughts when you walked by, I tend to do that sometimes. But hey next time I'll say hi instead of nearly tripping." Smiling.

"I'll look forward to that."

"Me too." Then a ring came from my phone again. "I should get this" gesturing to the phone that was anywhere in my bag.

"Okay, I'll go!"

"Nice seeing you again!" He nods then went inside the locker room.

I found my phone whom was placed between the pages of my book in bio.

"Hello" I answered

"I'm leaving! Are you coming or you are catching a ride wide Kieran?" Oliver asks

"I'm catching a ride with Kieran"

"Okay! I just asked, Emma is
eager to go."

"Bye then."

"Okay bye!"

I put it back into my bag after the call ended and Kieran came to view.

"Let's go?" Intertwining our hands

"Okay!"

"Where should we eat?" He asked
"MCdonald's?"

"You know me so well." Happily smiling.

"MCdonald's it is!"