Chapter 20: 8 not 6

I entered the library with my phone on my hand.

Me:
You don't have to pick me up Oliver, I'll just catch a ride with Lisa.
-

Oli:
You sure?
-

Me:
Sure, I'll just text you later when I get home. Okay? :)
-

Oli:
Okay, text me! X
-

Me:
I will! :*
-

I said Hi to Mrs. Smoak and made my way to where the tables are. I see no sign of Kieran in the room.

He's late again

I looked at my watch it's 3:15, I was about to hit send my text to Kieran but books where placed in front of me by Lisa.

"What's all of that?" I cocked my eyebrows at her.

"Gosh! Your boyfriend asked me to help him find some books in biology. He made me bring them all! It was heavy!" Lisa stretching his arms to relax.

"Boyfriend? Who?" Scanning the spine of all the books she carried.

"Kieran! You told me he was ugly." she elbowed me.

"He's not my boyfriend! And when did I say he was ugly."

"The time I asked you about the guy who kissed you here." Her hands on her waist.

"I didn't answer your question back then doesn't mean I confirmed when you say he was ugly or fugly, you just assumed." Opening a book she placed on the table.

"Yeah right?! But why did you screamed when he kissed you?"

"What will you do if a stranger kissed you out of the blue?" Slamming closed the book.

"I'll be pissed but if that stranger would be as hot as that guy Kieran, I'll be begging for more." Wiggling her eyebrows.

"You're insane!" Hitting her with a book on her arm.

"Admit it! He's smoking hot!"

"A little." I muttered with a somehow non confirming voice.

"A little?! Are you blind?! He's like a freaking Adonis." Her both hands on my arms shaking me.

"Gosh stop!" Pushing her hands off.

"He's like a Greek God, I think he has a perfectly toned muscles and 6 abs" she's day dreaming.

"He doesn't have 6, he has 8" I mumbled not expecting her to hear what I said.

"What?! 8?!" Her voice now a bit of loud that other students looked our way.

"Keep your voice down." I told her with an index finger over my lips.

"That's even more perfect." Back to her day dreaming.

"What's 8?" Kieran spoke from my side.

"Your abs!" Lisa exclaimed but then realized that it was Kieran who asked and covered her mouth. "I need to go!" Then she left hurridly.

"So you were talking about my abs, aye?" Smirking, looking at me.

"N-no!" I stutter in his question, he looked at me in disbelief with a smirk growing. "Okay yes! But she said it was 6 and I corrected her and said it was 8." I sat uncomfortably sat on my chair as he now is laughing about what I admitted.

"Were you checking me out the last time?" Leaning towards me.

"I wasn't checking you out, I just looked!" Moving to the next chair to get away from him.