10: I'm always right.

Not edited:

---------------

"What am I even watching?" I asked as I was sitting in Georgies living room since he made me watch a video of him working out.

"You know what your watching" he said with a bit of a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, yes, obviously, but why are you making me watch it?"

"I need feedback" he shrugged, and I just continued watching the tv. I heard someone walk into the room and turned to see Mary.

"Are you watching yourself work out?" Mary asked Georgie.

"I made an exercise video" Georgie said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Thats what I said" I mumbled and Georgie gave me a side eye but continued talking to his mother.

"To sell"

I looked back to the tv screen and saw on the video that Georgie was holding a weight and lifted it up a bit.

"It's like I always say, the curls get the girls"

"Oh god" I said and had to try and stop myself from laughing.

"Oh lord" Mary said and turned to leave the room while I continued to try not to laugh.

"What?" Georgie asked us and looked between our different reactions. "People like it when things rhyme"

I just nodded my head since I couldn't reply without laughing like crazy.

"Seriously?" Georgie asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I never said anything" I defended then I looked down at my watch "But I do need to go"

"Ok, I'll see you at school tomorrow" he said, and I smiled and nodded before getting up and going.

After a short walk I got to my house and when I walked in it was as chaotic as usual.

"May, just the person I wanted to see" February said coming down the stairs and walking towards me. He had a few clothes in hand and a few toys which made me kind of assume that he was cleaning because otherwise I don't know why he would have that. But I was kind of shocked to see that he looked like a hard working, nice, parental figure. Which was weird since usually he looked the opposite, but ever since he moved in last week he has been showing how committed he is to helping.

"I always am, but what for this time?" I asked him.

"So, mom and dad aren't giving you money anymore, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes, you know this"

"I do, and I'm moving into mom and dads old room right?"

"Uh-huh, where are you getting at?"

"I was thinking, why not sell all of mom and dads stuff. I mean, they're never here to use it, plus it can be like revenge for... well everything"

"Do it" I said with a nod, and he nodded back before turning to walk upstairs. He took a step before turning back to me.

"Could you give this to July, I need to put this in August and Septembers room" he said as he handed me a book and he then turned to walk upstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw July doing homework in there at the kitchen table while December sat in the highchair next to her.

The next day everyone was sitting at their usual table for lunch, and when Georgie came to the table everyone looked at him since it had been the first time today that everyone saw him.