6) Of course

not edited:

I was sitting in science class, pretty bored even though the class hadn't started yet. I was next to Georgie and Milly. I had my elbow on the table and my hand supporting my head.

"Who's that?" Milly asked and i looked up from the table to see a man in a suit standing in front of the class.

"Who knows" i said and looked back on the table.

"I have a special treat for y'all today" our teacher started and i looked up. "My dear friend and former college roommate is here from the Johnson space center in Houston to talk to us about our space program. And yea, i know what you're thinking-"

"That this is boring?" Milly whispered and i smirked and we continued to listen.

"-These guys were roomies. How does one go on to be a.... a fancy scientist at NASA, and the other's teacher freshman science at a public high school?" the teacher said and Sheldon's hand raised.

"Oh dear Lord why?" Lacey mumbled under her breath.

"Yea, Sheldon" the teacher asked.

"I was thinking that" Sheldon said.

"Thank you" the teacher said. "All right, us, let's give a warm welcome to my good buddy, Dr. Ronald Hodges"

"I'm gonna call him Donald" Riley whispered, .

"But his name is Ronald" Lacey whispered.

"So? He can be Ronald and Donald" Riley said and Lacey rolled her eyes. "Like the duck"

"But the ducks name isn't Ronald" Lacey said.

"And this guys name isn't Donald, and yet, here we are" Riley said and Lacey threw a piece of scrunched up paper at him.

"You gotta admit, Riley does have a fair point" i said to mess with Lacey and she turned to me.

"Don't make me throw paper at you, because i will" she said and i raised my hands in surrender while turning back to the front.

"Hey, kids. Hey. Glad to be here. And, uh, Hubert, the answer to your question is, one of those roomies was busy studying while the other was out chasing high school girls" Ronald/Donald said. The teacher and Donald/Ronald laughed.

"Yea" our teacher said. "To be clear, they were all over 18"

"Yea, well" Ronald/Donald said. "Now, what i thought would be fun to talk about today is what NASA's planning on doing beyond the space shuttle. Things like the first manned mission to Mars-"

He cut himself off when GEORGIE COOPER, yes i repeat GEORGIE COOPER, put his hand up. I looked at him like he was an alien. He has never done this before.

"Uh, yea?" Ronald/Donald asked.

"Did you see yhr movie Aliens?" Georgie asked and i nodded. Ok, it wasn't a school question.

"I did" Ronald/Donald said.

"Did you think it was cool?" Georgie asked and i smiled slightly. This child.

"Uh" Ronald/Donald said and looked at the teacher for help on what to reply with "Sure, i enjoyed it"

"Me too" Georgie said and i had to hold in my laugh. That was the most random conversation to ever exist.

"Football player, right?" Ronald/Donald asked.

"Yes, sir" Georgie said.

"Yea" Ronald/Donald said. "Now, of course, before we can set out to explore the solar system, we've got a few minor problems to overcome. Not the least of which is, every time we launch, it costs the U.S taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars"