{Chapter 27} Fragile Petals

In meadows where daisies once bloomed,
A tale of sorrow, petals doomed.
Daisy, a maiden fair and bright,
Now lost and gone, a haunting sight.

Her petals, once soft as whispered prayers,
Now wither and fade, consumed by fears.
The dew that kissed her in the morn,
Has turned to tears, a heart forlorn.

The sun that once embraced her grace,
Now casts a shadow on her desolate space.
The breeze that danced with joyous might,
Now whispers secrets of her plight.

Oh, Daisy, where have you gone astray?
Your vibrant colors, a mournful grey.
Your absence leaves a void so deep,
A silent ache, a soul to weep.

The meadow mourns for what it has lost,
A flower wilted, at a cruel cost.
And Daisy's petals, once so fair,
Now scatter in the wind, a silent despair.

>><<

A girl with fair snow hair lay in a basement. Tied to a chair. Her eyes opened heavily, she doesn't remember how she had gotten there. But she was there now. "Oh awake finally. Asleep for the past 24 hours."

Her eyes darted towards the voice, there a girl with mesmerizing blue eyes and pale brown hair sat in a comfortable chair. "You!"

"Yes Daisy just little sweet me." The girl cackled standing up.

Daisy's eyes showed anger, "How dare you! Charlotte this is kidnapping! And I won't let you hurt Hailey!"

"Calm down, you should be thankful you're alive. And don't worry flower. You won't suffer the same fate as Izzy. Hailey just will. Originally when I transferred here I was going to go after you. You know, when Jake liked you." She smirked.

"You're sick, twisted, and crazy. Loving someone is letting them live their life! Not removing people they love and care about!" Daisy yelled.

Charlotte just smiled a grin that took up her whole face. Ear to ear, "Crazy people give the world more flavor, I'm simply just doing that. And love is all about what you want, so if you want someone so bad you'll fight for them until the end."

"Do you even have a family?! Think about them for once!" Daisy pleaded.

The brunette just shrugged, "No I'm an orphan, under fake parents. But I will get Jake to love me again. He's making a mistake if he thinks he doesn't love me. He will come crying to me once that Hailey girl is out of the picture."

"You really think he's going to live you?! You killed the girl who he basically treated as his sister while you were together! He's of course going to know you killed his girlfriend!"

Daisy was breathing heavily in anger, Charlotte just stood up and began to leave, "Stacy, feed her. We will release her after the formal. And you'll get your stupid mutt back." She called.

Charlotte then left and Stacy came into the basement room looking remorseful. "Stacy! Please you have to help! We can't let her kill Hailey."

"I'm sorry, I just can't let that dog go. It was my grandmothers. And she passed, that dog means everything to me. So please don't make this harder on me." Stacy said with a shaky breath and teary eyes. "Now just eat."

I just posted an hour ago wow! Lots of free time lately and been improving on my writing! Also may post again later if I have free time. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and my poem. Took me forever to come up with it. And only 5 more things to write yay! Anyways byeeee!!!!