{Chapter 7} Seven minutes of heaven-Part 2

"Game?" Sean asked looking up at Milly.

She nodded, "Yeah! We should play truth or dare!"

"Milly, we all know that ends badly." Luke sighed and leaned on Zander.

Hailey nodded in agreement and looked up at Jake who seemed like he didn't care as long as it has nothing to do with his nightmare.

"Come on please! I promise I won't make Zander jump in the lake. Again." she pleaded.

"Fine." He sighed.

—————————————————————

"Ok you're up Hailey." Sean said sitting down, she thought for a minute before turning over to Milly.

"Milly, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm, dare." She smugly replied. Hailey whispered something to Jake grinning. His face was full of "trying not to laugh."

"I dare you to go upstairs and wear one of Bethany's princess dresses until we go to bed.

Milly's face was full of shock and horror. Hailey forcefully dragged her away. But soon returning. "I present princess Millicent!"

Milly walked out in a child's dress her face bright red as she huffed. "Not cool I'm getting you back."

Jake and Zander burst out laughing while Luke and Sean held back theirs. The girls sat back down and Milly began, "Jake, T or D?"

"Dare?" Jake had too many things to hide so he's been choosing dare for the whole game.

Milly grinned a devilish grin. "7 minutes in heaven with Hailey."

"What?!" Everyone yelled in union. Milly burst into laughter, Hailey and Jake were both blushing messes. She then shoved the two singers into the closet and locked it from the outside.

They all waited curiously behind the door trying to listen in on what they were saying and doing.

—————————————————————

"You have cards in here?" Jake whispered in a hushed tone cause he knew they were listening.

"Yeah, let me find them." Hailey said before rummaging around a few boxes with the light of her phone.

"Found them."

"Okay, you wanna play go fish?" Jake asked as she took them out.

Hailey thought for a moment before saying, "Mm, alright. But if I win you owe me 5 bucks."

He shrugged, "Fine, but as long as it's the same for me."

—————————————————————

"What are they doing?" Sean asked pressing his ear against the door.

Milly snickered, "Dunno but I heard a lot of movement at the beginning."

"I just heard whispering." Luke said as he pulled away from the door.

"Well that's cause they don't want us to hear them." Milly said like it was obvious.

Zander checked his watch, "It's been seven minutes open the door!"

Zander unlocked it and swiftly opened the door. They then heard Hailey giggle, "I win!"

"Win what?" Sean asked causing the two to look up.

Jake sighed and handed Hailey five bucks before saying, "Go fish, it's already been seven minutes?"

"Yeah, I honestly thought we were going to see you two making out." Milly laughed.

"No-" Hailey said nervously smiling while Jake had a neutral face.

Zander rolled his eyes before saying, "Okay, so how about you two get out so we can continue?"

—————————————————————

They all continued playing truth or dare until they got bored. "Let's do karaoke!"

Milly said after a while. They all looked each other before agreeing. "Great! I'm really bored." Luke sighed happily.

[Im not making a karaoke part causing I don't know what to put]

"Hey kids, it's almost 20 pm. You still have school tomorrow." Shannon said walking in.

"Okay mum, we'll head to bed. Night." Zander said and Shannon nodded before walking out.

"Ok lights out guys." Hailey said turning off the lights.

The rest of them laid down in the living room on the random assortment of pillows and blankets. Hailey slept on the couch while Zander took Luke upstairs to his room.

Jake, Sean, and Milly slept on the floor that was surprisingly comfortable. Everyone fell asleep quickly awaiting the next day.

[I had no motivation to write this sorry it's so crappy 🥲👍]