{Chapter 18}

"Come on Hailey! Luke will be waiting for us!" Zander called, she rushed out.

"Relax, we always get to school like an hour early."

"Tch, I just want to see my boyfriend. You wouldn't understand, yours is always late so you have no reason to hurry." Zander scoffed crossing his arms as they left. Hailey sighed and looked at some shrubs,

"Zander we've only been together for not even 3 days. And more than likely we won't do all that mushy stuff you do."

"It will happen, you just don't realize when." He mumbled as they approached Luke who smiled and kissed Zander's forehead.

Hailey walked with them to the music room chatting about what's been going on and whatnot. Soon they walked into the room and saw Milly and Jake arguing. "He's actually early for once." Zander muttered.

"Uhm honey? Can you not it's too early for this." Hailey sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Sorry Hails, Milly started it though!" Jake yelled pointing to the pink haired girl.

"Shut up you came in here looking all freaked out-. Wait honey?" Her eyes widened and she looked from him to Hailey. "Omg! Omg!" She squealed jumping as Sean just smiled.

"It's not that big of a deal." Hailey said turning a shade of pink.

Jake was too busy focusing on something else to not listen, he looked to the ground and spaced out until he felt Zander shake him. "You alright?"

"Yeah just anxious cause of last night." He hummed looking at the group and his girlfriend talking.

"Okay me and Luke are here to talk in case you need." Zander sarcastically smiled before walking off. Jake stood there silently praying today goes well.

"Jake!" Hailey yelled getting his attention, he turned and saw Milly violently jumping up and down shaking Hailey.

He groaned and made his way over to them pulling her off his girlfriend, "Milly stop, she doesn't like that."

"Geez no need to get overprotective of her." She muttered, Jake let out a sigh as Luke made his way over.

"You know, if you haven't told me I wouldn't have guessed you two were dating."

"Why's that?" Hailey asked, Sean came over and responded.

"Because you guys don't exactly like a couple, we just wanna see your honey moon phase." Milly nodded in agreement as Jake and Hailey groaned in union,

"Guys, chill out. You know what here." He rolled his eyes pulled Hailey and pecked her on the cheek.

Milly broke out squealing as Hailey pushed him away, "Ew! Get off me creep!"

"Relax princess, I'm not going to be cringe with you. Happy?" He turned to them.

"Very." Sean smugly stated.

—————————————————————

"I'll do anything to get him back! Anything!" Charlotte screamed angrily, she was in an empty classroom with Drew. He was slightly terrified of her. The brunette with throwing things and yelling.

"Calm down please, I already have you all of the information on Hailey. Like where she lives what time she walks home, what she exactly will be doing the rest of the month." He said backing up.

"She kissed my pudding!! She'll get what's coming to her!" She yelled, Drew looked at her with fear.

"What exactly are you planning?"

"Oh you really want to know?" She smiled sort of devilish, it sent shivers down his spine. "Well she doesn't deserve to exist anymore, and if I can get her out of the picture. Jake will be mine!"

"What do you mean exist?" He asked fearfully, he was backed up in a corner. She looked at him like a psychopath.

"Simple, I'm going to kill her." Drew's eyes widened.

"You're crazy! You can't just kill her!"

She laughed, "I wont get caught, it's simple I'll just push her off a bridge."

"Isn't loving someone letting someone go?!" He yelled, now he was fully backed up.

Charlotte continued her laughter, "Loving someone means you'll do anything for them."

He was about to say more but felt as she hit him in the head knocking him unconscious. "What a shame Drew, I've come to taking a liking to you. But I can't get caught, thanks for the help though."

—————————————————————

"12 days, perfect."

I apologize for such a late chapter, but I hope you liked my first chapter of writing this book. Abigail has came back to social media but still needs a longer break until she's ready to write again. But I really enjoyed writing this, when I first took time to read through 1-17 I never expected such a dark turn but she's very creative with her mind. Have a wonderful day though!-Minty