58 【END】

Chapter 58 Finale

a second before Lu Qi left, Qi Chengbin seemed to have regained his consciousness from the crazy nightmare.

He said to Lu Qi: "I met Wen Lu when I came here. He told me that if something happens to Fu Ling, he can be sent to the little mermaid world in Kashgar to find Laura's mother. ."

Lu Qi's eyes moved slightly, and he nodded and said: "Okay, I understand."

Going to the small underwater world to find Laura's mother means that he can't stay with Fu Ling...

Lu Qi's eyes darkened, and his eyes lit up. Professor Lin from the Brain Contact Institute: "Prepare a deep-sea diving suit and oxygen supply equipment."

Professor Lin: "What?? His Majesty is going to the deep sea?! That would be too dangerous. There are too many unknowns in the deep sea. There are also creatures that have been discovered but are beyond the control of humans. Once they go down, they will be the comfort zone of those creatures in the deep sea. If humans encounter them, the consequences will be unimaginable..."

Lu Qi hugged the little mermaid and rushed towards the road. The main city swept away, while replying: "I? Must go."

Professor Lin: "The diving suit and oxygen supply equipment can only allow your Majesty to stay in the deep sea for two days at most. Your Majesty must come ashore in time!"

Lu Qi took Fu Ling back first. After arriving in the main city, Wen Lu probably expected that they would come back and waited at the entrance of the palace.

Lu Qi and him looked at each other. Wen Lu stepped onto the mecha without saying a word. He only stayed there for a few seconds before flying towards the Kashgar Sea.

Wen Lu saw Fu Ling, who was tightly hugged by Lu Qi and refused to let go, and said to Lu Qi, "Leave him to me. I can make him feel better."

After hearing this, Lu Qi lowered his head and held him in his arms. His forehead was pressed against the forehead of the little mermaid, feeling cold? He was rapidly losing body temperature.

Their mental power could not enter Fu Ling's spiritual world, perhaps because they spent too much mental power fighting against Most, or perhaps because they were corroded and destroyed by Most...

They had no other choice, He handed the man to Wen Lu, then drove the mecha to the fastest speed and ran towards the Kashgar Sea of ​​Passengers.

Wen Lu let Fu Ling lean on him and sang directly.

The mermaid's singing can help humans restore their mental strength, and it can also heal the mermaid's spiritual world.

It's just that Fu Ling was consumed too much, and his long hair was a little dry like frost and snow.

The healing song sang all the way, but Fu Ling showed no sign of waking up.

The mecha landed in a hurry at the Kashgar Sea, and asked Professor Lin for a gift. The diving suit was also ready. The two of them quickly headed towards the deep sea without stopping.

As soon as he entered the sea, Fu Ling's legs turned into fish tails, and the seawater submerged him. The noise was washed away by the seawater. The surroundings were quiet except for the deep sound of the seawater.

"Little Fu Ling, don't sleep. Today, daddy will take us to play on the sea. Get up."

A gentle voice called softly in his ear. He opened his eyes hard and slowly, only to see the sunshine. It was so dazzling that he couldn't see clearly who was in front of him, he could only see an outline.