56

Chapter 56

Fu Ling followed Luo Yuan to the military base, and bumped into Qi Chengbin again coming out of a room, with a dark face, and left in a hurry.

Luo Yuan seemed to be leading him towards that room.

Are you having a conflict with Lu Qi again?

Luo Yuan knocked on the door: "Your Majesty, I brought the little mermaid to you."

Lu Qi's voice came from inside: "Come in."

Fu Ling controlled the mecha from the door and approached Lu Qi , probably in the mermaid form without any clothes, the marks on the body are particularly obvious, thick and colorful, as if it has been ravaged/ravaged.

He just followed Luo Yuan all the way...?

Lu Qi frowned slightly, stood up, took the little mermaid off the mecha, and covered up the traces.

Fu Ling didn't know why, but he stayed in the other person's arms obediently until he was taken to the bedroom by the person and put on a coat.

He pursed his lips and asked: "I just met Qi Chengbin, what did you do to him?"

Lu Qi raised his eyebrows: "Nothing, I just asked him to ask the mermaid for help."

After hearing this, Fu Ling asked: "Look for him. The mermaid is helping? What's the deal?"

Lu Qi glanced at the little mermaid, and finally said: "The citizens of the interstellar are not corrupted by the spirit of Most, and are controlled by the Zerg. The mermaid's song can purify them and return them to normal."

Fu Ling said: "I can help you."

Lu Qi shook his head: "Most is definitely looking for you. It will be more dangerous if you go. The mermaid is protected by the research institute and Qi Chengsi, so he will not become Most. Special's target, his target will be me, but if you go, Most's target will become you." "

What's more, your mental energy was used yesterday to help me eliminate Most's. The erosion has taken too much, are you sure you can purify more people?"

Fu Ling suddenly stopped and said: "Okay, but? I know? Lu Qiwei? Why are you so dark-faced again? What are you doing? He's been deprived of the opportunity for revenge."

Lu Qi said lightly: "It's precisely because I know he has hatred that it's easier for something to happen."

Fu Ling nodded, Lu Qi's thoughts were reasonable. What's more, although Lu Qi is no longer an enemy of the mermaid clan, Qi Chengbin still often deals with the mermaids after all, and the research institute is basically handed over to Qi Chengbin, so it is most appropriate for him to come forward.

Lu Qi smiled and raised his hand to stroke the little mermaid's head. Her soft long hair was the same as her personality, well-behaved and easy to bully.

He smiled slowly: "You don't have to think so much, I will arrange everything, including your safety."

It was not just a promise to Fu Ling, but more like a request for himself.

Fu Ling pursed his lips. He knew Lu Qi's self-blame and uneasiness. He slowly approached the man, pressed his forehead against his forehead, and said softly: "Let's establish a spiritual connection, Lu Qi."

Lu Qi's dark pupils moved, and his voice was slightly soft: "Okay."

His mental energy penetrated into the spiritual world of the little mermaid, and once again came to the boundless sea, Fu Ling was shaking his beautiful fish tail in the sea, Swim towards him.