47

Chapter 47

Fu Ling heard everyone mention Laura's mother many times. It seems that this blood clam has other abilities besides protecting Qian Qian Qian...Ren Shengzi.

He followed Sade and Wen Lu and swam deeper, leaving the streets of the small world behind them.

Wen Lu looked at Fu Ling and said clearly: "So the Holy Son doesn't remember those things. No wonder I asked you to come back. It's dangerous to be around His Majesty, but you ignored me."

Fu Ling smiled: " Well, I thought at the time that you just liked Lu Qi, but...do you really not like him? You only went to him for revenge?"

Wen Lu nodded heavily: "Of course, he is my enemy of the mermaid tribe, Um...Is that what you thought before?, How could I like the enemy who destroyed my clan? This is too ridiculous."

Fu Ling: "Then you are telling the world? Say you like him, and... use him to save your life. ..."

According to the original plot, Wen Lu liked Lu Qi and didn't know about saving Lu Qi. Lu Qi also kept the grace of saving his life in his heart. As long as he remembered this love, Wen Lu didn't know about it until the end of the plot. Only then did he realize that Lu Qi was the human being he rescued from the bottom of the sea.

But now, Wen Lu not only dislikes Lu Qi, but also knows about the life-saving grace in advance. Isn't he always trying to repay the favor?

Wen Lu glanced at Fu Ling, who was frowning slightly, and said in a slightly timid tone: "I told you, the Holy Son must not be angry."

Fu Ling looked at the other person's hesitant expression, and it seemed that he was hiding something. The original owner's matter, so he said in an indifferent tone: "You tell me." The

Holy Son, who suppressed a smile and frowned slightly, had some similarities with Lu Qi's expression at some point, that indifferent face. His face was like the wind and snow on the top of the mountain, with a coldness that could scratch people. With just a glance, he felt a chill on his back, and the shocking chill penetrated into his bones. .

Wen Lu couldn't resist those glass-like eyes that looked straight at him without a trace of warmth. He quickly explained: "I did this as a last resort for our mermaid tribe. Speaking of which, It's a long story, let's talk as we walk."

"Holy Son, you slept in the arms of Laura's mother when you were young, and the Blood Clam was your bed. I don't know why, but you slept as long as you could. You have very little time to wake up. It has been like this since you were born. Laura's mother said that it is because of your special physique and too strong mental power, but because your soul is too light, so you sleep more and wake up less."

Fu . Ling's heart skipped a beat, is his soul too light?

Wen Lu continued, "Once you woke up for a long time and ran out to play. I was worried and followed you secretly. You ran out of the little mermaid world and went to the sea. The wind and waves on the sea that day It was a bit big. It happened that that day, His Majesty Lu Qi was surfing in the Kashgar Sea. At that moment, the huge wave submerged His Majesty who was competing in the competition and knocked him off the surfboard." "The young

His Majesty was... He rushed into the sea, and the huge waves made him unable to reach the surface of the sea, and he fell straight to the bottom of the sea. And you, who came out to play, happened to see him." "

You swam to His Majesty quickly, probably because you didn't understand why? The man did not have a fish tail but had legs. He circled around him several times, and then held up His Majesty's back to prevent him from sinking." "