40

Chapter 40

Lu Qi said calmly: "No, I've already given Fu Ling some medicine. Uncle Ning can ask the housekeeping robot to prepare some of Fu Ling's favorite food."

Ning Yuan nodded quickly and agreed: "I'll go right away. Go now, be careful."

Lu Qi carried Fu Ling up to the second floor, put the little mermaid into the pool, and said, "Uncle Ning may come in later, you stay in the pool first. Later."

Fu Ling nodded obediently.

Lu Qi stood up and went to get a pillow so that the little mermaid could lie down on the shore and feel more comfortable. At the same time, Fu Ling asked, "You don't care about the public opinion on the Internet?"

Lu Qi said calmly: "No need. No matter what."

Fu Ling worriedly said: "If we allow public opinion to ferment, there will be uncontrollable results, and it will cause trouble at that time, right?"

There are too many examples of suicide due to Internet violence, and public opinion has Sometimes it can easily crush a person to death.

Lu Qi took the pillow and placed it on the edge of the pool, adjusted it to the comfortable position of the little mermaid, and smiled slightly: "The other party wants to use public opinion to overwhelm me, but I can also use public opinion to achieve what I want. , Don't worry, he won't cause trouble to me."

How can a person who has even arranged his death be afraid of public opinion and pressure?

Fu Ling approached the shore and lay half of his body on the pillow. It was indeed more comfortable than lying directly on the stone slab.

Seeing that Lu Qi didn't look worried at all, he stopped worrying about these things and just lay down and rested.

The wound on the neck was starting to hurt a lot now. Maybe it was because the nerves were tight? The wound didn't feel much pain at all just now. Now that I calm down, I can actually feel it.

Fu Ling lay quietly on the pillow, and Lu Qi sat at the table and turned on the optical computer. Many messages would not be transmitted to his optical computer. He had not opened an online social account at all, only the simplest one. Guang Nao, all the comments? He browsed them together during the meeting.

At this moment, the only thing in his mind was the last message from Qi Chengbin.

His eyes paused slightly, remembering that the little mermaid had firmly told him that Qi Chengsi could not kill him.

Why?

At this moment, he actually saw concern in this message instead of ridicule.

Will Qi Chengbin be worried about him? How can it be.

Lu Qi looked at the little mermaid lying on the side. Half of her body was exposed on the water. Her jade arms were wrapped around the pillow, and a few drops of water slowly slid down on it, like falling on flower petals in the early morning. dewdrops on.

The backlight of a piece of paper is as clean as a jade carving, making people want to leave traces of writing on that piece of white paper.

The exposed butterfly bones are fluttering and ready to fly, so beautiful that they don't look like human beings.

The water drops fell from the tips of the hair, meandered on the back, and then sank into the lower back, giving an inexplicable sense of laziness.

Lu Qi glanced at Fu Ling, and his eyes fell back to Fu Ling's neck.

The neck wrapped in white bandage has a somewhat endearing meaning.

As he was looking at you, the door was knocked lightly, and the person outside said: "Your Majesty, Master Fu Ling, I'm here to deliver the food."