51

Chapter 51

"Explain, have you finished your work?" Lu Qi walked into the room, glanced at Fu Ling first, and felt relieved when he saw that the little fish was hiding under the quilt and was not injured.

Ning Yuan nodded and said, "It's done. I also brought a roasted chicken along the way. I knew that Mr. Fu Ling likes to eat it, so I went to buy it."

Lu Qi smiled gently, without any trace of a lingering look in his eyes. With murderous intent: "Well, little man? The fish will like it. Uncle Ning, go and have a rest early."

Ning Yuan glanced at Lu Qi and replied calmly: "Yes." As

soon as Ning Yuan left, Lu Qi's body was covered with blood. The feeling of alienation suddenly dissipated. He walked to Fu Ling and asked softly: "He didn't do anything, did he?"

Fu Ling shook his head: "No, just say it's shady. I bought a roast chicken and put it on the table." , but I always feel that he has no intention of leaving immediately, and I don't know what he wants to do, so you're here."

Lu Qi nodded: "That's good."

However, the smell of roast chicken that filled the room was definitely felt by Fu Ling. Hungry: "Lu Qi, I'm hungry. What do you want to eat today?"

Anyway, if you don't eat that roast chicken, you won't be able to eat it even to death.

Lu Qi seemed to have seen what the little fish was thinking, and smiled softly: "Let's just eat roast chicken."

Fu Ling: "?"

Lu Qi glanced at the roast chicken on the table, and there was a cold look in his eyes: " But, it's not that one, I'll roast it for you."

Fu Ling raised his eyebrows, a little surprised: "You can also roast chicken?"

Lu Qi looked back and smiled: "Before I became the emperor of the empire, Qi Chengbin's position was Mine."

"Fighting against the Zerg and running around, there are no housekeeping robots? I do all the work myself."

Fu Ling smiled slightly: "Okay, then let me try the authentic roast chicken in the military camp."

Lu Qi: "Hmm."

Fu Ling pointed to the roast chicken on the table and asked, "What should I do about that? Ning Yuan would be suspicious if he saw that the whole chicken was not moved. After all, I really like to eat it. I wouldn't give it to me. There must be something wrong with eating."

After he asked, he saw Lu Qi walk to the table, pick up the bag of roast chicken, and throw the whole chicken into the trash can in the corner.

He said calmly: "Automatic decomposition."

Fu Ling blinked slowly and smiled slightly.

Lu Qi took him to the garden on the negative floor. The garden was no longer as lush and messy as he had seen before. Instead, there was only a lawn left. The new flower buds were a bit "sparse". Have you seen it? Go, the garden looks a bit pitiful.

Fu Ling followed Lu Qi in his mecha and asked, "Why is it like this? Not a single flower is gone?"

Lu Qi simply said, "Let's build a new garden. What flowers do you like? Tell me, I'll plant them."

Fu Ling tilted his head and looked at the other party: "Don't you like planting flowers?"

He remembered what Wen Lu had said before.

"Well," Lu Qi responded, "I just don't have time, but it's okay to come over occasionally and water it."

Fu Ling nodded: "But, I don't have any favorite flowers."