7

Chapter 7

Fu Ling sang for a long time, but did not see Yuan Xing wake up, and his brows were furrowed.

Isn't it said that as long as the mermaid sings in this world, it can restore spiritual power or something? Why isn't anyone awake yet?

So he ignored the accompaniment and sang randomly, even singing harder.

Lu Qi could see the mermaid's plan, which showed Yuan Xing's tendency to stop until he woke up. He lowered his eyes and interrupted him: "Fu Ling, it's okay, stop."

Fu Ling heard his words and stopped. Singing, he asked nervously: "Why hasn't he woke up yet? Did I...beat him...to death?"

Yuan Xing has small arms and legs, and his body is still weak, but he won't beat him to death. ...

Lu Qi looked at the mermaid who was about to cry, and said with a smile: "No, he fell asleep after listening to your singing, don't worry."

After he said that, he turned to Mrs. Darling and nodded gently, Mrs. Darling She took Yuan Xing back to the room. Before leaving, she looked at Fu Ling and said, "Thank you, Fu Ling."

Fu Ling breathed a sigh of relief, patted her chest, and comforted herself in a low voice: "As long as it's okay, it'll be okay."

Mermaids seem to be spending their mental energy when singing. Their mental energy is much more than that of humans. They can also recover themselves, and most likely they can just take a nap.

The little mermaid's eyes gradually wanted to close, and she fell asleep.

As his consciousness drifted, he felt someone gently pick him up. The next second, he was surrounded by the gentle sea water, and the half-dried fish scales were moistened, making him sleep deeper.

On the shore, Lu Qi was squatting beside the pool, looking at the lying little mermaid, his eyes seemed to be filled with dusk.

After Ning Yuan arranged for Mrs. Darling and Yuan Xing, he rushed to find his Majesty. He saw Lu Qi standing by the pool with an unclear expression. As he walked, he asked: "Your Majesty, Mrs. Darling has been comforted. Do you need..."

Lu Qi Qi turned around before Ning Yuan approached, put his index finger on his lips, and whispered softly: "Fu Ling is asleep."

Ning Yuan quickly kept silent and walked out of the door quietly.

Lu Qi looked back at the little mermaid and went out.

"How is the condition of Yuanxing?"

Ning Yuan said truthfully: "The doctor is looking at it, do you want to go over and have a look?"

Lu Qi nodded.

He had just taken two steps when he heard Ning Yuan's voice coming from behind: "Your Majesty, your spiritual power seems to be..."

For a moment, his eyes became moist.

Lu Qi stepped forward and said, "You can tell."

Elder Ning Yuan burst into tears and said, "Your Majesty, I am the person closest to you. I know everything about your physical condition even if others don't know it."

He was just about to get excited when he saw When he arrived at his house, His Majesty turned around and looked at him with a half-smile, and with a thump in his heart, he quickly said: "Your Majesty! I have watched you grow up, and I have no doubts about you!"

Lu Qi smiled slowly: "Uncle Ning, why are you nervous?"

Ning Yuan calmed down and said, "Your Majesty