31

Chapter 31

Lu Qi held the little mermaid in his arms in the water. He deliberately avoided the fish's tail and put one arm around Fu Ling's shoulders and the other around his waist.

Unlike on the shore, the little mermaid's tail was cold and slippery. It seemed to be absorbed by the sea water when it stuck to his body. The tail fin was slightly rolled up and brushed against his ankles, touching it gently again and again. Lu Qi looked at it. His eyes instantly darkened.

The little mermaid in his arms closed his eyes and sang, completely unaware of the condition of his fish tail, and unconsciously stirred him up, making his breathing become much heavier unconsciously.

He lowered his head and slowly approached the little mermaid's shoulder and neck. The sweet smell of blood from the last time appeared in his mind. His lips slowly touched the mermaid's shoulder and neck. He opened his mouth to hold a small piece of meat and gently grind it with his teeth. It's open, but it's not bitten.

He was struggling with depression and restraint. The singing was still lingering in his ears, but it suddenly stopped when he bit the piece of flesh on his shoulder and neck.

Fu Ling opened his eyes and looked at Lu Qi, with a little fear in his eyes, and even his voice trembled unconsciously: "Lu Qi...are you...awake?"

Lu Qi responded lightly, unable to tell whether He was awake, but the tips of his teeth that had not been bitten told Fu Ling that there was still a trace of clarity left.

Fu Ling was afraid that Lu Qi would bite him open again with all his strength: "Is my singing... useless?"

Lu Qi didn't respond to him anymore, and the tips of his teeth kept rubbing the soft meat on his shoulder and neck.

Fu Ling had no choice but to continue singing. Last time he sang for most of the night, Lu Qi was able to wake up completely, so this time he continued singing.

His soft heart made him commit crimes, but when he thought of the scene where Lu Qi locked him up, he felt a little pitiful for him.

The deep red under Lu Qi's eyes in the dream was so deep. Could it be that Lu Qi did not do it intentionally to stew the fish soup, but that Most had occupied his spiritual world?

If so, it makes sense. The original text states that the culprit for the extinction of mermaids is not Lu Qi. It can be seen that Lu Qi is not so cruel to mermaids, and judging from the few months of getting along with them, it is true that Lu Qi is not so cruel to mermaids. Ling also felt that although Lu Qi was decisive in his actions, he was not a cruel person. In other words, his cruelty was only towards the Zerg and himself.

Maybe, he can really avoid the ending of being cooked in fish soup?

Cutting off Qi Chengbin's unilateral mental connection and helping Lu Qi suppress Most's erosion in exchange for not being wanted when leaving the palace in the future, wouldn't he be free?

Thinking of this, Fu Ling's singing became louder and faster. Along with the singing, Lu Qi gradually let go of his shoulders and neck, but frowned and lowered his eyes. Water drops fell from the tips of his hair, passing through his tall and elegant hair. The bridge of the nose slides into the corners of the lips.

Fu Ling sang for a long time again, but it seemed to be a little shorter than the previous night. I don't know if it was his imagination.

When he got tired from singing, he fell asleep without caring about anything. He wouldn't drown in the pool anyway.

However, Lu Qi, who was completely awake, caught him. The erosion of Most in the spiritual world had stopped. The chaotic mental power was like the collapse of a building. At this moment, the collapse stopped abruptly. Although it was still crumbling, it would not suffer again. to destruction.