Chapter 32

OLIVIA

"Someone is up early", I say as I wake up. I remember Nathan being with me in bed last night. I also remember his arms being around me as I fell asleep. What I don't remember is him at the desk.

"Had to finish working on this article. If we're going to New York tomorrow, I can hand it in personally", he tells me, his eyes not wondering off the words in front of him.

"Says the owner of the company", I tease him. It's now he looks up at me and sticks his tongue out. I roll my eyes amused and walk over to the bathroom. I snatch one of Nathan's hoodies on the way, since I am currently only in my underwear.

His bathroom already started most of my stuff inside. My hair clip, well the one Brad got me from the supermarket a few days ago. My toothbrush, a few makeup articles I begged my bodyguards to buy for me. We might be in the middle of nowhere in a cabin in the middle of the woods, but I still value my makeup. They agreed to buy me some stuff after rolling their eyes a bit annoyed. I also have some towels, an extra pair of underwear, stuff like that.

I take a quick shower and after putting just a bit of makeup on, I slip back inside my underwear, the new pair that is also Chanel and also black, and I put the hoodie on me, tucking my hair together with the hair clip.

As I walk out of the bathroom, Nathan looks up at me and his jaw drops.

"What?", I ask him.

He points at me, my outfit and the slight smile on my face, and mumbles: "That should be illegal."

"What do you mean?", I continue, not wanting to give up a tease.

He stands up and rushes over to me, taking me in his arms and spinning me around. I can't stop giggling as he places me on the bed and starts kissing me.

"Too much hotness. It should be against the law", he says as he's making his way down my neck.

"Well, I'm sorry to inform you, Mister West, but I make the law", I counter.

He stops and looks me in the eyes. He then flashes me a proud smile, and whispers: "That's my girl", before he kisses my neck again and I have to giggle again from how it tickles.

"Don't you have precious business to attend to?", I ask him. He sighs annoyed and forces himself to let me go and go back to his study. I regret having said that for a while, but I don't anymore as he puts a pair of glasses on making him look abnormally cute and brings his hand to his forehead, his elbow resting on the table, offering me the best view I can ask for.

"Yeah, sure. Sit there. Enjoy the show", Nathan tells me, his eyes not wondering off the paper in his hands. He must have noticed I am staring at him. My cheeks get a bit pink from being caught red handed, yet I don't have any intention of changing my program for today. And that only includes one thing. Admiring him.

"What's a girl gotta do?", I tease him.

He turns around and does a gesture so vulgar, it goes straight to my core and I am only in my panties in the bottom area. Not such a good idea.

Nathan makes himself busy by starting to write something and I watch, not thinking I'll ever get enough of him. It's only as he raises up a newspaper that catches my attention.

"What's that?", I ask him, my heart beating in his chest.

Nathan looks at me surprised. I stand up and come closer, coming behind him and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"May I?", I ask, looking at the many papers on his desk.

He nods, answering: "Help yourself to whatever you want."

I flash him a thankful smile and search the paper that caught my attention earlier. As I find it, I see that it's actually not a newspaper, but a magazine. His magazine. Aivilo Report.

I take the booklet and go in front of the mirror, since that's what caught my attention. The reflection of the title in the mirror.

I am standing in front of the mirror, magazine placed so that I can read it backwards, and my hand starts trembling.

After the weird combination of letters that symbolize report written backwards, lies a word I know too well.

Olivia.

Aivilo. Olivia.

I can see Nathan coming behind me, looking at my trembling hand and the way my bottom lip shivers, revealing how damn shocked I am right now.

"Olivia", I whisper. I meet Nathan's gaze in the reflection in the mirror. I can see him nod.

"But, how? Why?", I ask him. The guy named his business after me and we weren't even talking at the time.

"I missed you", he answers, as if that would be the answer to everything.

I am still holding the magazine in my hands as I turn around to meet his eyes for real. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer, crashing my lips on his.

"I missed you too", I tell him between kisses. "So much." Another kiss. "You have no idea." And another. "Please don't leave me ever again."

"I promise", he answers. He presses his body against mine and I wrap my feet around his hips, being held in the air by my back pressed against the mirror and his chest against mine.

"I love you", he whispers in my ear. "I love you", he whispers as he makes love to me then and there. Back against the mirror. I didn't even know it was possible but here we go.

"Hey Livie", Nathan whispers to me as both of our voices are shaking.

"Yeah?", I ask him.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I just wanted you to know that."

I smile as I he steals a kiss behind my ear. Damn butterflies.