C12.9

Chapter 12.9

Zhou Yun Sheng was hunted down by all the major forces, but the sect didn't come rescue him, now that he'd finally escaped, the Sect Leader and elders were blocking the front gate, saying with certainty that he cultivated some "Muddy Heaven, Refine Devil Heart Sutra" method. So they say, but their real goal was the Kunlun mirror in his hands.

Zhou Yun Sheng had no sentimental feelings for Promise Immortal Sect, and now that they had pissed him off, his retaliation was naturally very ruthless. When he'd visited the Great Fog Border for experience all those years ago, he'd stored all of the Devil Realm's Poisonous Miasma Land's poisonous miasma in his black hole until nothing was left. Afraid of being mistaken for a devil cultivator, he'd never put it to use.

But now, he didn't have to worry about that. Since they had decided that he was a devil cultivator, then he'd simply confess to the crime, all his previously reserved techniques could now be exposed.

He briefly glanced around and found that all those who had come to trap him were the sect's Huashen Qi or higher level masters, only a few Yuanying disciples stood in the rear, Song Yufei among them.

Even surrounded by the thick fog, these people still earnestly and patiently persuaded, "Junior brother, you should turn over the Kunlun mirror to the sect, then destroy that cultivation method. The Sect Leader and the elders will naturally leave you your life, why must we go to the point of battle."

Zhou Yun Sheng could only use a bitter laugh to respond to them, he prompted the black hole in his dantian, absorbing their spiritual power through the fog, making the power of the poison miasma grow even stronger.

Chi Xiao Zhenren, the elders and the peak masters found themselves standing on pure black earth, which was emitting the rancid smell of poison fog, his expression suddenly changed.

"This is the Devil Realm's poisonous miasma, it's true, Fang Xinghai really is a devil cultivator!"

"Zong Yi's not here, today we must clean up the sect on his behalf. When he returns, he certainly will not say anything about it."

"Fang Xinghai, surrender the Kunlun mirror and we can still give you a happy outcome, otherwise we have no choice but to force you in Dark Peak to become a puppet!"

Zhou Yun Sheng took a Soul Melt Pill out from his heaven and earth ring, crushed it into the fog, and gave them a cold smile, "Just straightforwardly say you want to take the Kunlun mirror, you don't have to look for such righteous sounding motives. Originally, I truly hadn't cultivated any devil method, but since spilt sewage can never be truly clean, today I might as well turn this place into a slaughter house!"

The original Devil Realm's poisonous miasma could already corrode a cultivator's body and devour their Yuanshen, but only at a fairly slow pace. The Soul Melt Pill's poisoning effect and the poisonous miasma were the same, they were both slow affecting, but if the two were superimposed, it was not something ordinary people could bear. Zhou Yun Sheng's extra poisonous miasma and hallucinogenic fog integrated, producing many demons and monsters, immediately followed by his release of the 9×9 Heavenly Tribulations, which were conducted and spread through the black fog, resulting in the sect turning into an all-black, no daylight destruction field.

He used all kinds of magic attacks to crush these people, so he could quickly flee when they were crushed into confusion. Remember, he was now a mere Yuanying Qi cultivator, and he could no longer call down a lucky lighting tribulation, the fight couldn't drag on.

Chi Xiao Zhenren and the elders were caught unprepared by his attack and were suddenly in a very difficult situation.

In order to take advantage of the confusion to escape, Zhou Yun Sheng could only abandon the poisonous miasma. He borrowed the cover of the black fog to flee toward the sect's outer gate, but at some unknown time, he stepped over a seal and was mercilessly bounced back. The Kunlun mirror in his heaven and earth ring chose this moment to emit an egregiously sharp buzzing sound, trying to crack open the space to fly out.