C12.4

Chapter 12.4

When Chi Xiao Zhenren rushed to Silent Fire Peak, the other peak masters had also gathered and were looking up at the dark clouds on top of Shattered Heaven Palace in awe, especially the First Alchemy Peak's master, whose eyes were full of reverence and longing.

"Grand Elder is a chaos level alchemist, how maddening that he hid this from us. Judging from its aura, this pill should be the Steal Heaven's Fortune Pill, his new small disciple is really fortunate indeed!"

"Is it really the Steal Heaven's Fortune Pill?" Chi Xiao Zhenren looked back at the man, aghast. That was the legendary chaotic level medicinal pill, the pill's recipe had been lost to time for several thousands of years.

"Yes." First Alchemy Peak's master was drunk on the rich medicinal fragrance.

Someone close by exclaimed, "Both sword cultivation base and alchemy cultivation base, and both cultivation base are at the peak. Then he comes up with so many amazing treasures to change his disciple's fate, Grand Elder is really unpredictable! No doubt, he'll become the first to triumph over the Shattered Heaven Sword Path technique."

Song Yufei and Zou Yiming arrived in time to hear this last sentence, the former felt gloomy, the latter was drowning in admiration, only the stunning woman in the jade pendant sneered, "Heaven only gives out what it prepares to collect back. The stronger this Ding Guan Zhenren grows, the faster his fall." Unfortunately, he has great talent, but he insisted on cultivating the Shattered Heaven Sword Path."

Song Yufei immediately felt relieved, he walked over to stand by First Thunder Peak master's side. Taiping Zhenren only faintly glanced at him, then continued to look up at the tribulation cloud, he didn't want to talk to him too much. This small disciple's scheming was too unfathomable, and he had many secrets, in the future, he feared the boy would bring a lot of disturbances. Look, a grand disturbance has already surrounded Shattered Heaven Palace.

A Steal Heaven's Fortune Pill could not only improve a cultivator's qualifications, it could also help the cultivators bearing lightning tribulations heal and add spiritual power, even the Dasheng Qi cultivators and possibly the Loose Immortals only needed one medicinal pill to be able to smoothly ascend. So, the cultivators who wanted to win this medicinal pill were simply numerous. Those with low cultivation base were stopped at the gate by the large defense array, those with high cultivation base had already started lurking in the dark.

The rest of the eleven elders arrived at Silent Fire Peak. They'd already sensed the dangerous atmosphere, but they only held still, making no moves to stop it. They were all tens of thousands of years old monsters, holding extraordinary seniority in the sect, but they hadn't expected a mere 400 year old spring chicken boy to reach the top, and that boy was also arrogant and defiant, his temperament detestable.

So, the elders wanted to teach him a lesson, when he was heavily outnumbered and called out for help, they would make him offer the Steal Heaven's Fortune Pill to the benefit of the entire sect. Four of the eleven elders had been on the edge of a breakthrough to Dasheng Qi for many years, but they have not been able to successfully advance. Taking this medicinal pill would guarantee success.

Everyone had their own motives, there was silence, then the first lightning tribulation roared and struck the Shattered Heaven Palace. There was a burst of purple light that quickly dissipated, followed by the second, the third ... ... constant strikes until fifty-four, then the momentum gradually disappeared, revealing the blue sky.

A huge amount of spiritual energy quickly rushed into Shattered Heaven Palace, carrying on it a rich medicinal smell, which was the sign of a successful pill.