C3.9

Chapter 3.9

The Seventh Prince said in his heart, the plague was incurable, even he only narrowly escaped from death's door, how could a bowl of medicine cure it? That Shen Yi Bin was just speaking nonsense. So, the Seventh Prince quickly dispelled the doubts in his heart, and pulled Xie Yu Rou in to comfort her.

Xie Yu Rou dropped into his embrace, her face pale, teeth trembling.

Before long, the Tian Chen Emperor dispatched his chief eunuch, who arrived with a group of imperial guards. He gloomily opened, "His Highness the Crown Prince has already been completely healed. Lady Concubine, please take a walk with this sage, this sage has some questions to ask."

The Tian Chen Emperor was old, his health was progressively declining, he was naturally looking for a longevity god medicine. The attendants that followed him also wanted everlasting riches and honor, they were naturally also anxious on his behalf. So, the Crown Prince didn't even need to command it before someone came to capture Xie Yu Rou.

Xie Yu Rou knew that her space and spiritual spring were too miraculous, she couldn't let others know about it, otherwise, the outcome would be fatal. And the space was already bounded to her soul, with a jadeite bracelet as a medium. As long as she didn't wish it, even if she wore the bracelet on her wrist, no one could see it.

This bracelet couldn't be robbed, as long as she had the spiritual spring and space, she always had a way to survive this calamity.

Because of this assurance, no matter how the chief eunuch interrogated her, Xie Yu Rou was not willing to confess. The emperor had not yet sent down directions, and the group was not brave enough to carry out punishment on a prince's concubine, so the chief eunuch was helpless, and had no choice but to leave angrily with the imperial guards.

Soon after they left, Xie Yu Rou quickly swallowed a rejuvenation pill, then finally slumped in the corner, panting. She could hide in her space, but when she came out, she would still be stuck in the prison cell, so what was the use? Moreover, her family was still in the capital, her younger brother also had great future prospects, if she ignored them and disappeared, the emperor would certainly take out his anger on the Xie family.

So, her only choice was to offer the longevity prescription to the Tian Chen Emperor, to help nurse the Tian Chen Emperor's health, making the Tian Chen Emperor eternally grateful to her. This could still be considered a shortcut to promotion, the Seventh Prince would also benefit a lot.

Thinking up to here, Xie Yu Rou smiled slightly, her previous panic and helplessness were swept away.

If she could think of it, how could Zhou Yun Sheng not? That night, he hypnotized the imperial guards and boldly walked into the prison.

"Lady Concubine, how are you feeling?" He smiled and cupped his hands, his eyes full of banter, then he sniffed the air and sighed, "The Lady always has so many remarkable medicines on her body, and this medicine is very peculiar. Based on the scent, this Shen fears that a few of these medicinal ingredients cannot be found in all of DaZhou. If the Lady offers this as tribute to the Emperor, and the Emperor lives for a hundred years, the Lady will certainly experience a change in fortune."

Xie Yu Rou sneered but remained silent. She was now somewhat fearful of this champion scholar, she felt that he was not mortal. How could a mortal man break into her space and spiritual spring with just a glance?

Zhou Yun Sheng didn't mind, he walked up to the prison door, picked up a random straw on the ground, and inserted it into the brass lock. After a little fiddle, the big lock opened. As the villain, there really was no disadvantage to having many skills, except for giving birth, there was nothing he couldn't do.