C4.2

Chapter: 4.2

After dinner, Fang You Ran went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, and Ji Han Yu was lying on the sofa watching TV.

Zhou Yun Sheng sat down beside him and asked in a low voice, "If you're short on money, why don't you ask your uncle for it? The Cao family has plenty of money."

Ji Han Yu was obviously very disgusted hearing the word 'money' come out of his mouth, he looked a little impatient, "Money that's not mine, it's my uncle's. Besides, don't you know? Although my mother is surnamed Cao, she's only an illegitimate child. Whenever we visited home, it almost infuriated my grandmother death, it'd be strange if my uncle helped us."

"No way ah, he really seems to be fond of you, doesn't he always invite you out to dinner?" Zhou Yun Sheng persistently questioned.

"Where is he 'inviting me to dinner'? He just wants to appreciate me and my mother's miserable expressions. The Ji family's collapse is his handiwork, he doesn't care about our life and death. If I wasn't afraid of offending him, do you think I'd go to his dinners? All right, stop asking, it's annoying!" Ji Han Yu threw him a sharp look.

Zhou Yun Sheng was silent, he went back to his room and locked the door.

Although Ji Han Yu was now Lin ChengZe's boyfriend in name, because Lin ChengZe was well versed in the art of seduction, they haven't had sex yet. Ji Han Yu originally moved into his house to take him to bed, but he fell for the angelic Fang You Ran in Lin ChengZe's house. Since then, he always took the initiative to sleep on the sofa.

For Zhou Yun Sheng, this was a blessing in disguise. Ji Han Yu, this hairless, late-stage Chunibyo rebellious teen, really wasn't his type.

With only two hundred remaining in the living expenses, the current Lin ChengZe and Ji Han Yu actually relied on Fang You Ran's paycheck to support themselves. As a villain, Zhou Yun Sheng was inevitably infected with the bad habit of enjoying luxury, it was simply unbearable to not have any money to spend freely.

"All right, I have to quickly find a fast and lucrative job." Zhou Yun Sheng muttered while turning on his computer. His fingertips flew over the keyboard, filtering useful information.

Lin ChengZe had no diploma or experience, looking for a high-end job was out of the question. Fortunately, he was beautiful, so he could always sell a smile or something. Zhou Yun Sheng let his imagination run wild while invading every major entertainment company's official website. When he found something substantial, his fingertips paused.

The screen that was flashing at lightning speed stopped, displaying a recruitment ad released on the AYA company's official website. AYA was the world's largest luxury goods company, their sales included brand name bags, watches, custom-made clothes, perfume, luxury cars and other cutting-edge products.

Having an AYA luxury good was a sign of identity and status, every time it launched a new product, the entire fashion industry vibrated.

This time, AYA was launching a perfume to seize C Country's perfume market, so they needed to select a model from C Country to shoot a series of ads. Moreover, the requirements for the model was very unique: 1. Be beautiful, additionally, a 'Helen of Troy' great beauty, both men and women are okay; 2. Be young, preferably between 15 to 18 years old; 3. Height of at least 175 cm, the skin must also be excellent, don't apply if skin is not white and silky smooth; 4. Temperament must be unique, both pure and tender, but also charming and mature.

With these four conditions, you could simply screen out 80% or 90% of the entertainment industry.

Zhou Yun Sheng checked each requirement one by one, the corners of his mouth slowly rose. Lin ChengZe was a beauty, certified gorgeous, first item- check; Lin ChengZe was 17 years old, second item-check; Lin ChengZe was 176 cm, as for his skin, Zhou Yun Sheng's habit was to first adjust the physical data of the original owner to the optimal state, so now, whether it was appearance or constitution or skin, Lin ChengZe was flawless, third item- also check.