C5.1 Small Farming Landlord

Chapter 5.1 Small Farming Landlord

This time, Zhou Yun Sheng and Cao Mo Kun fell into eternal rest at almost the same time. When he woke up, he was already in the XingHai space, violent energy, the result of fate's derailing, forming a huge whirlpool. One share flowed into Zhou Yun Sheng's sea of knowledge, but the other share was missing.

Zhou Yun Sheng launched a perception search with all his power, but he still couldn't probe into the whereabouts of the energy.

Does he also have a space, like his own XingHai space, independent of the Lord God's world? This was the only explanation Zhou Yun Sheng could think of.

In order to determine whether his lover would really follow him into every reincarnation, Zhou Yun Sheng didn't hibernate this time, immediately jumping into the next world.

Now, he was lying on an antique BaBu bed, a drowsy little servant girl was resting on a footstool beside him, and an incense burner on the Bo Gu rack was emitting green smoke, carrying a sweet smell.

Zhou Yun Sheng avoided the little girl's clothing as he got out of bed, then extinguished the incense burner while reading the information the AI sent over.

This world was very strange, there were men, women, and Ger. The so-called Ger were men who were able to give birth to children, their appearance was seemingly no different from a man's, but there was a sindoor somewhere on their body, the purer the color of the sindoor, the higher the Ger's fertility.

This country was called Chu Yun Country, the reason was unknown, but the fertility of women was getting lower and lower, either decades or even a lifetime of infertility, or pregnancies that only resulted in males, no females. Seeing the country's dangerously low population, on the eve of extinction, the courtiers were anxious. They attributed the cause to the emperor setting up a male empress and angering God, strongly urging the emperor to execute the male empress.

The emperor loved the male empress, so he naturally refused, but he built a sacrificial alter to pray to God. God was touched by his sincerity, and lowered a beam of light into the male empress' stomach. The male empress gave birth to Chu Yun Country's first Ger.

Most women could only give birth to males, but Ger could give birth to female, male and Ger children, moreover, their children were generally beautiful, intelligent, and healthy. Therefore, in Chu Yun Country, Ger were very popular, in order to ensure population growth, the emperor of Chu Yun Country promulgated a law that stipulated that all Ger must get married by the age of twenty. For those who were unengaged, the local government office had the authority to designate them a husband.

Zhou Yun Sheng's body was a Ger named Zhu Zi Yu. Between his eyebrows was a pale pink sindoor, so his fertility was very low, only a little better than a woman's. Because Zhou Yun Sheng had a habit of adjusting the data of the original body to the best status, his sindoor had already become a deep blood-like red.

Zhou Yun Sheng sized up Zhu Zi Yu in the mirror, giving a self-deprecating laugh. He always bragged that he was capable of doing anything, except giving birth. But this time, lucky or not, he finally became an omnipotent being, he could even give birth.

Even so, he didn't want to adjust the body's data back, firstly, health and strength were his most basic dependencies. Secondly, although this Zhu Zi Yu was a Ger, currently, in the Zhu family, only his personal servant girl, Tweety, and his nanny, Lu-shi, knew this secret.

Zhu Zi Yu's father had only him in his lifetime. Anxious that, because of his low fertility, his husband's family would dislike him, and he wouldn't be able to keep the huge family property, he covered up his sindoor and raised Zhu Zi Yu as a man. Three years ago, the Zhu family husbands went out to visit relatives, on the way, they met with mountain bandits and were killed, the family property was then inherited by Zhu Zi Yu.