43

It was early in the morning, the 9 people living in the castle were at the dining area to get some tea or coffee along with a light breakfast. The sound of cutlery was echoing in the silent room. They all seem to be having mild thoughts in their mind cause of the big day.

They all had some work that was appointed to them and all had done the planning of how they are going to do their work. The silence got interrupted as a new soldier that was appointed some days ago walked inside.

"Greetings head alpha, the locals are waiting for you all at the royal court. They wanted to tell you something." The words reminded taekook and Lisa something.

Just like this years ago, locals wanted to meet the head alpha and everything happened after he went to meet them.

"Should we go?" Jungkook whispered asked to others.

"I think we all should go." Yoongi suggested, they all nodded agreeing with yoongi.

"Hmm, we are coming there in some minutes." Jungkook spoke to the guard who bowed to him and left from there. Finishing off their breakfast they all proceeded towards the royal court, even tho taekook weren't the head alpha and Luna yet they still held the same pride and honor of that place.

They all stood around the throne while taekook got settled on it. They all looked at the number of people standing with guilty faces.

"I was told you wanna speak to me about something, go ahead." Jungkook spoke voice cold and stern.

"Greetings head alpha and Luna. We are here to apologise for the mistakes our ancestors did, we are high guilty for their deeds and would like to do something to compensate the mistake of them." A middle-aged man spoke, head lowered in shame. Taekook looked at each other.

"What do you mean by that, how are you going to compensate for their mistakes." Tae spoke, Lana's fingers curled into a fist as she heard tae's voice. She was among the crowd as well but with a different look. She had bangs that covered her forehead and big round spectac's that made him look like a nerd, she was wearing a baggy dress to not get caught by the two sitting on the throne.

"We are here to tell how happy we are for you both. And to show our happiness we are willing to help you all to get ready for the function in the evening." A young boy spoke.

"We have made some royal outfits for the head alpha and Luna and briliant dresses for all of you." A middle-aged woman spoke with a smile.

"If you agree we would love to get you all ready and take you all to the function. " Joh-an spoke, Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he felt he had seen this man somewhere but he couldn't remember where.

They all looked at each other, they all really didn't wanted to trust these people again, but they can't just be rude and decline a sweet offer. They all gave an agreeing nod to taekook who sighed.

"Ok, you all can. But remember, if I found that you are trying to harm us. Or you are trying to betray us, you won't end good." Jungkook spoke with stern tone, they all nodded with cheerful smiles.

The females walked with Jin, Jimin, hoseok, Lisa and tae while the male's were with Jungkook, yoongi, namjoon. Jennie trailed behind her mate.

They all were taken to different rooms as they parted their ways. Taekook still can't to mindlink as they aren't marked yet, and none of them is able to mindlink the two as well the reason is none of the are related to this two by blood. Lisa was jungkook's sister in their past life, even tho they share the siblings bond but in this era their parents are different and so she can't do a mindlink with him as well.

Lana was with Jin and Jimin along with more females, the females were showing the dresses they had prepared for the two. Jin and Jimin were selecting the dress they want to wear. Jin's attention got diverted to his magic ball that was placed in the room as it was his own room.