28

Double update....

Flashback.....

Year 1890...

The BANGTAN ISLAND was known as the most beautiful island to ever exit on the earth, it was full of beautiful and unique things. The purple ocean around it gave you a feeling of fantasy, the rear purple pearls that were just found in the purple ocean were the main focus of the island.

The people used to sell those pearls stuffs for their earning, the beautiful and rear flowers, plants, insects, animals were the center of attraction. People from all around the world used to come to this island to see all these unique and rear things.

Not just the things the people were too different too, BANGTAN ISLAND was none for its beautiful and charming people. And the most handsome male over the island was the king of that time. King Junghyun.

He was known for his looks, he can take anyone under his charms, he was not just stunning but was powerful too. No one was able to defeat him till now, he bowed to none, his head always stayed up in his pride.

There was just one person whom he fears, loves and is weak for. His wife the Luna of BANGTAN ISLAND Queen Hyee- in. She was a sweet soul, and kindest queen of the world. But she was scary and dangerous if someone tried to harm her family, she was an alpha as well. The king just bowed to her, he smiled in her presence and he always got defeated by her.

Both loved each other way too much and wanted a symbol of their love. But both were alpha and that was something that created difficulties to have a baby.

After trying for years they were blessed with twins, the news of queen being pregnant with twins made the whole Island dance in joy, everyone celebrated the day like it was some festival.

King was in tears knowing this, he showered the queen with his love. She was given lots of care throughout her 9 months. Hyee-in had a childhood best friend Kim Tae-hee. They both had grew up together, they were more like sisters to each other.

In these time of pregnancy taehee took the responsibility of her health, she used to scold her to eat healthy things and what not, she was like an elder sister or you can say a mother to Hyee-in. The king took her as his sister too. In the last month's of hyee-in 's pregnancy taehee got to know she was pregnant too. The best friends celebrated the good news together.

They had thought their children would be the best friends just like them, king and taehee's husband hyun-jee were friends because of their wife's. 9 months later the queen gave birth to two beautiful twins, one was a boy a true blood and a rear alpha. While the other one was a girl and just an alpha.

The true blood was named jeongguk and the girl was Lisa. The queen's health started to get bad, giving birth to two alpha's affected her body. The king brought the best doctors around the world but nothing worked.

After giving birth within two days she passed away, the king and the island drowned in pain, and darkness. The king had to go through an unbreakable pain because of his mate's death, he was trying to be strong because he still had two new borns to take care of.

Taehee was devastated too, she held the two baby's when her best friend died. She promised hyee-in to take care of the two just like his own kids. And she was determined, it took 6 months for  the king to come out of the pain, till than taehee was the one who took care of the two babies, who were growing without any of their parents.

Their mother died and father was going through way too pain that he wasn't even able to move from his bed. In the mean time taehee reaches to her delivery time as well. A sudden war broke down as people outside got to know that king was going through pain and was broken.