25

Sorry guys the update yesterday was quite short as I got a call from my best friend and we talked for hours then I was going to write more in the chapter but my mum asked me to cook dinner, and that's why I wasn't able to write more than that. But I will do the compensation. This chapter will be quite long.

So enjoy....

______________________________________

Everyone was talking with Jimin except Jungkook who had his head hung low, feeling extremely guilty for shouting at the male. Tae noticed the quietness and thought to ask why Jungkook was so quiet.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"Nothing." Jungkook replied shaking his head, tae narrowed his eyes at the obvious male.

"You are lieing, now tell me what made you so quite." Tae asked again, Jungkook sighed.

"I am feeling guilty for shouting at Jimin like that." He spoke with a small pout visible over his pink lips, he didn't purposely pouted.

"Hmm." Tae hummed as he internally coeed at the alpha.

"He so cute." Tae thought.

"Hmm, too cute to be a true blood. Such a different wolf he is." Beast mumbled, tae iled when he heard beast words. It's true he have never seen an alpha feeling guilty for shouting at someone that too an omega.

"Than say sorry to him, he will forgive you for sure." Tae suggested putting his hand over jungkook's shoulder that made the male's heart to thump in his chest.

"Do you think he will?" Jungkook asked, tae nodded with an assuring smile.

"What are you both talking?" Jin asked as he saw the two talking among themselves.

"Kook has something to say to Jimin." Tae spoke, hearing his name Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"I am sorry Jimin, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. But at that time I was so tensed and worried about tae that my mind stopped working and I shouted at you even tho it wasn't your fault." Jungkook spoke guilt laced in his voice, Jimin and others smiled at the true blood.

"It's fine Jungkook, I can understand how worried you was and it was not your fault. Whatever you said was somewhere true, because of my stupidity first yoongi hyung was in danger and than tae. I understand your anger was obvious.

If I was in your place I would have did the same. But I promise I will make sure to be alter of my surroundings and never put any of you in danger anymore. I am sorry as well, not just to Jungkook but to you as well tae, because of my curious nature you were at the verge of being harmed." Jimin spoke.

Namjin felt proud at how mature Jimin is even after he is the youngest among them. Taekook smiled at Jimin, taekook hugged him and two loud growls were heard.

Jimin was pulled back by his mates who were glaring at taekook. They all can't help but giggle at how possessive these two already were for Jimin.

"Don't worry we aren't taking your mate dude." Jungkook spoke with a wide smile, they all were amazed by how cute he looked with that wide bunny smile. And tae was mesmerized, it was first time they have seen Jungkook smiling so brightly and it is really something a sight to see.

"Ok, guys. We all should start the search for our stay. I think there might me some house where we can stay." Jin spoke, they all nodded and stood up.

"Hyung, isn't there anyone who lives in this island. I had read that there was a huge population in BANGTAN ISLAND." Jimin spoke as he walked in the middle of his both mates their hands interlinked together.