23

Jimin walked mindlessly on the unknown path. Wiping the tears which were continuously flowing from his already red eyes. He was hiccuping and sniffing because of sobbing.

He didn't knew where he was going and so he thought to sit under a tree for some moments. He hugged his knees as his back was facing the strong tree trunk.

"Why am I so naive? Why do I always put all of them in danger? Why can't I help them or protect them? Moon goddess why did you make me so weak and dumb?" Jimin sobbed as he hide his face between his knees and hands.

The sound of his loud cries was the only thing that was being heard at the silent place. He was quite far from the rest, resulting none of them to hear his crying sound.

"Son." He heard an angelic voice, Jimin lifted his head and tried to look around but found no one. He thought he was just hearing things.

He was about to hide his face back but the voice called him again, he looked at his left and now there was a womam standing.

His eyes widen in shock as he took the appreance of the beautiful lady, she had white hairs with a beautiful crown resting on those long white hair. Blue eyes, and white dress, her whole aura was too calm and motherly, the bright light coming from her made her look like an angel.

 Blue eyes, and white dress, her whole aura was too calm and motherly, the bright light coming from her made her look like an angel

"Son." She smiled at Jimin who was staring at her with wide eyes.

"M-moon goddess." Jimin shuttured in shock, the angel like woman gave him a soft nod, a soft and beautiful smile over her pretty face.

"Yes my son." She spoke oh so softly as if she is talking to a child, Jimin stilled on his place as he saw moon goddess walking closer to him.

"Why are you crying my jiminie?" He asked as she softly caressed her hair, Jimin closed his eyes feeling so euphoric. He for the first time felt the touch of a mother, a tear slipped from his closed eyes.

"Why...why am I weak?" He asked, eyes still closed, moon goddess shook her head with the same smile.

"You aren't weak, you are the strongest." She spoke now cupping his face. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and stared at the woman.

"I am not strong." He spoke with a pout, she can't help but chuckle at the big baby.

"You are, you are the strongest. It's just you didn't knew about your powers yet." She spoke smiling sadly at him.

"Powers? Do I have powers?" Jimin spoke tilting his head. She nodded.

"But how will I have powers, I am just a normal omega." He spoke with the pout again.

"You aren't a normal omega my son, you are my blood. My own son, how can you be normal." She spoke with tears in her eyes, Jimin froze. Is he hearing things, or is he hallucinating all this.

Because there's no way he is the moon goddess son. Her own blood.
"You are lieing right?" He asked, she shook her head slowly as a tear slipped from her eyes, the year turned into a peral as it fell on the ground.