18

Morning came, the sun shined in the blue clouded sky. The seven people woke up by the sound of birds criping, the sound of water splashing on the surface was like a soft melody for them. Getting freshen up washing their face with the cold salty water of the ocean they went to search for some fruits to have them as breakfast. To their luck there were some coconut trees on the side of the sandy surface.

They drank the sweet coconut water, and then had the white coconut cream as their breakfast.

"It feels like we are living in the stone era." Tae joked as they enjoyed the sweet coconut cream.

"That's right, it feels like that only." Jin spoke nodding his head.

Now after filling their stomach they were thought to discuss how they are going to travel on the water surface. Namjin shared  look, namjoon gulped nervously that was caught by Jungkook who frowned.

"What's the matter hyung? You look tensed." He asked, namjoon looked at Jin who have him an assuring nod.

"Ab... That..." He shuttured.

"Hyung, are you still hiding something from us?" Tae asked raising an eyebrow, namjoon gave him a small nod. This made the five frown.

"Than tell us what are you hiding?" Jungkook asked.

"The third and last part of the book that I had has been sealed by some villagers from me years ago. They stay on the right side of the sea shore." He spoke out, taekook's eyes widen.

"What!! But you said you had that book." Tae exclaimed being shocked.

"I said I had that book." Namjoon spoke avoiding eye contact with taekook.

"And may we know why did you hide it?" Jungkook asked folding his arms over his chest.

"I thought I will tell you all once we will cross the desert, you so both won't panick." He spoke.

"Fine, we understood. Now what, how are we going to get that book?" Yoongi asked.

"We have to steal it from them." Namjoon spoke.

"Steal, you mean we have to be a thief now?" Hoseok spoke.

"Stop pretending as if you never stealed anything, you basically survived the whole life on stealed money only." Jin spoke sassily, he wasn't liking how they all were questioning namjoon.

"That's right too." Hoseok mumbled.

"They would have been a theif but we never were." Jungkook spoke.

"I know you never were, but you have to. Only if you want that last part of the book which contains the biggest secret of the BANGTAN ISLAND." Namjoon spoke.

"Ok, ok. I am ok stealing it. But how, I mean do you even know where have they kept it?" Tae asked. Jin nodded his head as he opened his bag.

Yoonseok and taekook's looked at Jin with confusion when he placed a ball supported with a stand looking like hand placed on the ground.

"What's this?" Yoongi asked, Jimin shushed him as Jin closed his eyes to concentrate.

The purple ball shinned brightly making the four shocked. Some places started to show on the ball as if some video was being played on the ball. Jin opened his eyes and moved his hands, the scenes changed as if a camera more like a drone camera was shooting and showing them everything of the village namjoon talked about.

 Jin opened his eyes and moved his hands, the scenes changed as if a camera more like a drone camera was shooting and showing them everything of the village namjoon talked about

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.