14

"It was one of the most poisonous scorpion that had bite yoongi." Namjoon spoke looking at the blue Mark on yoongi's hand.

"Now what, how are we going to stop the poison spreading in his body?" Jin asked worriedly.

"I have no clue, it's impossible to get a cure for him right now. We are too far from our village, even if I try to go back and bring some doctor. It will take me a whole day to go and a whole day to be back. I don't think he will be able to survive till then." Namjoon spoke shocking everyone, they all got more worried when hoseok yelped in pain, clunching on his chest.

He was feeling the pain yoongi was feeling, but as he is a beta it was more pain for him compared to yoongi.

"What now, how are we going to save him?" Jungkook asked as he held yoongi's hand that was bitten while yoongi's head was placed on jungkook's lap.

"As I said, I have not a single clue. If we were in the forest I would have still made a curing medicine from herbs but in this desert I can't even do that." Namjoon spoke rubbing his temple as he was frustrated for being so helpless.

"Yoongi hyung don't close your eyes. Try to stay awake." Tae spoke shaking yoongi with one hand as he was holding hoseok with his other hand.

"Yes, Jungkook try to make him stay awake if by any chance he sleeps it's over. The poison will spread more rapidly in his body." Jin spoke.

They were in a critical situation, Jimin crying in Jin's arms blaming himself for whatever happened to yoongi, hoseok and yoongi being in pain. While taekook and namjin are thinking of a way to save yoongi which nearly seems impossible.

The night was passing and the poison was spreading more in yoongi's hand, even after Jungkook tied a cloth ahead of the place the poison didn't stop.

Yoongi was detreached in sweat, sweat drops were all over his face, his breath was slowly little by little. Along with him his mate was suffering too. If yoongi won't be saved, it might affect hoseok too. He might go in a permanent coma or can die too.

"Jin hyung you said you know magic, can't you bring any medicine that cures him?" Tae asked with hope full eyes but his hope cracked when Jin shook his head.

"I wish I was able to do that tae. But the magic I know can't bring any medicine." He spoke with disappointment.

They all looked at Jungkook who suddenly gasped in horror.

"The poison has affected his whole hand now." Jungkook spoke as he saw yoongi's hand which was turning pale. Thanks to the burning fire near them and the shining moon in the sky, they were able to see at least each other in the dark night.

"Hoseok hyung, get up." Tae spoke tapping on hoseok' s cheeks already was unconscious. Jungkook looked down at yoongi's face and his eyes widened in fear when he noticed yoongi fainted too.

"Hyung, yoongi hyung." Jungkook tried to awake the elder but may be it was too late. Tears welped up in both taekook's eyes as they held yoonseok in their arms.

This can't be happening, these two can't leave them, these too can't die so soon. The fear and anixety bubbled in him as they looked at namjin. Jimin had been unconscious because of crying too.

"We have just a way left, we can't get any cure at this point. I tried to think anything but no I got no other option than this." Namjoon spoke.

"Which option hyung?" Tae asked.

"If we cut yoongi's hand and take out some his blood we might save him." Namjoon spoke.

"What, how can you cut his hand?" Jungkook shouted in frustration.