03

Half an hour later...

Tae was sitting on a chair,right hand supporting his chin, and left placed on the table in front. He was staring at the male sitting in front of him with a pissed face.

Jungkook was getting annoyed by other, who was staring at him for straight 5 minutes with that grin on his face.

"Stop grinning." He spoke but tae shook his head making him more annoyed.

"Be glad you have a good face, otherwise I have punched you straight on your face." He spoke and kicked tae's leg under the table making tae roll his eyes and sit properly.

"What, do you mean I am beautiful." Tae asked wiggling his eyebrows, Jungkook just ignored the question and folded his arms on the table leaning a little.

"Leave all this just tell me if you will guide me to the island or not?" He asked with a serious face.

"Tsk, I already said I am ready to guide you. But you are the one who isn't ready to tell me your purpose of going to that dangerous island." Tae spoke with a serious face too. Jungkook groaned internally.

"Hmm, I guess you still need to reconsider about telling me your purpose or not. Fine, you have some minutes you can think, till than I will get myself to drink something." Tae spoke getting up, he looked at Jungkook who was staring at him.

"Will you like to have something too?" Tae asked.

"Coffee." Jungkook spoke in a demanding tone.

"It's not a cafe, ask politely." Tae spoke folding his hands over his chest.

"I want a coffee, please." Jungkook spoke trying his best to sound sweet.

"That's better." Tae spoke with a smile and walked towards the small kitchen in his house.

"This idiot, I would have never listened to him. Just because I want his help, I am being kind." Jungkook spoke being irritated.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled on the social sites. He looked up when a mug was placed infront of him .

"Your coffee." Tae spoke walking to be previous place. He sipped the hot chocolate he prepared for himself. And Jungkook took a sip from the coffee, his eyes widen at the amazing tatse and aroma of the coffee.

"Do you have a coffee machine?" He asked to tae who shook his head.

"Than, how come it taste soo good." Jungkook spoke taking another sip.

"Because I had made it, it should be good." Tae spoke flipping his hair in proud, Jungkook just nodded not wanting to comment.

"So... What do say, you will tell me or you have another plan?" Tae asked.

"Hmmm, I will tell you. But before that tell me how do you know about BANGTAN ISLAND? Because more than half of the city's population don't even know that there's a place like that." Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"I have a book that have the information about the island." Tae spoke.

"Book? Can you show me that?" Jungkook asked.

"Why should I ?" Tae asked, at this moment Jungkook really wanted to shout at this male, but he knew he can't.

"Listen, I have a book with me too. It has some information about the island, but it's just the beginning part. So I want to see, if you have the same book or not." Jungkook explained calmly.

"Ok, but you have to show me your book as well." Tae asked, Jungkook nodded.

He walked inside a room and walked back with a book in his hands covered with golden cloth. He placed it on the table, Jungkook forwarded his hand to take the book but placed his palm on the book.