slut me out

Alexandra was cooking and I got bored. I was trying her to give me attention.

“Babeeee” I said. “Huh?” she groaned. “I'm really boredddd” I told her. “Me too so wait a minute I'll finish and we'll do something, okay?” she proposed and I agreed.

“Okay I'm done” she said. “Cool” I said. “You seem mad. What's up?” she asked me. “Everything is fine” I explained. “Well. I don't think it really is” she smirked.

She was staring at me and moving her fingers around my thigh. “Hmm?” she groaned. “What?-” I was trying to don't touch myself. “I think you need me.” she told me while looking deep into my eyes. “I don't” I said. “Are you sure, pretty girl?” she questioned. “I am always sure.” I answered her dumb question. “I don't think you are, love” she was playing with me. “Whatever just fuck me already!” I shouted.

“What do you like?” she questioned me randomly. “Uhh.. stars, why?” I answered. “Let me know which stars do you prefer. The ones above you or the ones I make you see

I was shocked at first. “Uhh.. I like both, I guess” I chose. “Good. Because today I'm gonna give you the second.” she told me. “I-” I hesitated. “Huh? Are you ready, darling?” she asked. “Yes Daddy” I told her.

“Lay down, honey” she told me and I did. “Good slut. Now, take off your clothes” she said. “But-” I tried to say but she said quickly: “No buts! Take. Off. Your. Damn. Clothes.”

I did. “Good girl. Now Daddy's gonna slide plug into your pretty ass” she said and I nodded. “Use your words, slut” she slapped my face. “Are you ready?” she asked. “Yeah I am” I answered.

“Mmm.. Good. Woah, your body looks so good without your clothes on” she said. “Open your legs, sweetie.” she told me and I did. “Why are you so quiet?” she asked.

“I- uhh.. I don't know” I told her. “What a whore.” she slapped my butt. “Ah! Sorry!” I moaned. “Sorry for..” she slapped it again “..what?”

“Mm, for being so naughty!” I moaned. “Sorry Daddy!” I screamed. “You're such a whore, aren't you?” she slapped it again. “I-I am!”

She slided plug into my ass. “OUCH!” I moaned. “Mmm. Does it hurt?” she asked. “Y-yeah” I cried. “Good”

“Since your legs are open.. I'm gonna lick your pussy.” she said. “Mhmm” I moaned.

She was licking my clit. I knew that I was about to fucking cum. Then.. she stopped.

“About to cum, huh?” she asked. “Mhmm!” I said. “Not allowed to.”

“But Daddy I'm begging you!”

“No means no.”

“Please”

“No.”

“Please.. do everything you'd like but lemme cum”

“Tell me more”

“Fuck me 'till my legs'll shake”

“Still no..”

“Punish me.”

“Nah.”

“SLUT ME OUT”

“Sure.”

She started to lick my clit again and letted me cum. “AH! FUCK YES” I cummed. “Good girl.” she told me.

..and you can imagine what else she did to me.