you cant even fuck me fast n hard.

It was 2 pm and I got a little horny. I wanted to play truth or dare with Alexandra.. but wanted to make it dirty.

I was watching tv and Alexandra joined me. “Hey what are ya watching?” she asked, “Uhm, I don't know to be honest. Some shit I guess” I answered. “So, gimme me tv remote control” she said and I did.

“Wanna watch ‘Euphoria’?” she questioned me, “Sure” I agreed.

Some time later

I think Alexandra got horny. “Hey you okay you seem so.. well I don't know.. like you're turned on” I said, “M-mhm.. because maybe I am? Huh?” she told me. This one was hot.

“Wanna have fun?” I asked, “No, not now, princess. Let's just finish this episode, okay?” she said, “Yeah” I told her.

After finishing it

“YES!” I shouted. “Oops.. I'm so sorry.” I said while looking deep in her pretty eyes. She was staring at me and didn't aswering me.

“ALEXANDRA!” I screamed. “W-HAT” she did the same. “I was apologizing! Do you even listen to me?” I said, “Yes darling. I was just looking at your pretty, little face..”

‘Pretty, little face’ she said.

“Oh baby. Just play with me..” I told her. “Play what” she asked. “Darling. You know what I'm talking about. I wanna slut you out”

“Slut ME out? Ha! You can't, little whore.” she told me. “I fucking can't? Says who? The one who is fucking obsessed with me and would do anything I would wish for? You're a fucking bitch.” I said while looking at her eyes and then at her lips.

Her eyes and lips are so huge. They seem so kissable.

She grabbed my hands and pinned it to the bed. “Fucking bitch, huh?” she said while sitting on my back. “No! Please stop, uh!” I was begging her.

“Now little princess wanna stop? Nah. Baby, you're so stupid. Don't play with your Daddy. Never. Ever. Again.”

“Or what? You're gonna pushish your little princess?” I was playing with her. “Yes. Gonna do it.” she said. “Whatever. You can't even fuck me fast and hard.” I told her.

“I CAN'T?” she screamed. “Yes, you CAN'T.” I was still playing.

She unpinned me and left me.

“Oh? So it's all you fucking gonna do? You're freaking shit, ya know?” I shouted.

No one answered.

I heard like someone was closing the door. Did she left?

Some minutes later

I was watching ‘Ginny & Georgia’ on netflix. Someone opened the door. Alexandra came home.

“Babe? What's this?” I asked. She was holding something in her arm. “Now ‘babe’, huh? You're such a whore.” she grabbed my neck. “I'm sorry, Daddy!” I was apologizing.

“Now Daddy's gonna fuck you.”

I was scared, but also excited. “Ready?” she asked me, “I think so”

“Hey, you seem so nervous, are you okay with that?” she questioned. “Yeah, love”

“Just tell me when you wanna stop, okay? I want to make you feel good. Not gonna hurt you. I promise”

“Yes, Daddy. Just do it already.” I said.

Alexandra grabbed my pants and started to taking them off. “My princess got a little, pretty pussy.. want me to suck her?” she asked. “God I'm begging..” I said.

“Begging, huh? Good girl.” she said.

She started to licking my pussy. She were eating me like crazy. I was moaning really loud. Then she stopped.

“Why did you stop?” I asked, “I want you to beg me.” she said. “Oh god! Really?”

She smacked my butt. “Yes, really.”

“Damn, I need you.”

“Say it louder.”

“I need you”

“I said LOUDER.”

“I FUCKING NEED YOU TO EAT ME SO BAD PLEASE I'M BEGGING DADDY PLEASE PLEASE I NEED YOUR TONGUE INSIDE ME I WANNA FEEL YOU THERE I'M FUCKING BEGGING”

“Good girl.”

“I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM SO BAD I JUST NEED YOU. DADDY PLEASE YOU'RE THE FUCKING ONE I NEED RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU SO SO SO BAD GOD DAMN PLEASE YOU'RE SO SEXY I WANNA FEEL YOUR FINGERS INSIDE ME”

“Damn..”

“YOU'RE FUCKING DRIVING ME CRAZY SO BAD WHEN I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU I GET HORNY EVERY TIME. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.”

“Oh shit.”

“Was it too much for you to handle?”

“No. I loved that.”

She started to eating me so fast and hard. I couldn't breathe. “Damnn Daddy faster please!” she did what I was begging for. I cummed. “You taste so good, babe” she said, “M-hm”

My legs were shaking. “Oh, darling.. you liked that, don't ya?” she questioned, “Y-eah Daddy. I l-oved..”

“Good girl.”

She pulled out vibrator from her bag.

“Are you ready?”

“Always.”

She turned it on and set to the max level. Touched my pussy with her fingers and then with vibrator. I was screaming. It felt so good.

I cummed one more time. She licked me clean.

I was shaking so much so we decided to stop here.

“Did you enjoy?” she asked, “Yes, my love. I love you” I told her, “I love you more”