let me know how you taste

Next day

We woke up. I got horny because Alexandra's panties slided down and I could see her pussy.

“Oh my..” I moaned. “Hm? Is everything okay?” she asked, “Ye-eah..” I said back while looking at her pussy.

“I see you looking at something you shouldn't look.. am I right?” she questioned, “Fu-ck.. Yes Daddy.” I said.

“Mmm, you're so naughty, babe. Wanna have some fun?” she asked, “Yes please!” I said.

She came to me closer and started kissing me. She slided her tongue through mine. She pushed me on the bed and stopped kissing me.

“Now I'm gonna tell you the rules. First - if you say ‘stop’ or ‘It hurts’ I'm not gonna stop. You need to say “Red”. If you'll say so I'm gonna stop. Second - you can't cum without my permission. If you do you're going to be punished. Third - you need to say ‘sorry daddy’ whenever I smack your ass or say so. Got it?” she asked me. “Yes Daddy” I replied with smirk on my face. “Good girl.” she said.

She started to undressing me. “Stand up.” she said and I did. “Now take off your bra and panties.”, “Can't you do it?” I asked. This made her so horny. I could see that. “Fuck, you're so freaking hot. You're making me so horny, my little princess. Yeah, I'll do it.” she said.

She was staring at me like she have never seen a girl all naked. “Now get on your knees.” she told me and I did. “You're gonna lick your daddy's pussy, got it?” she asked, “Yes Daddy” I replied.

She took off her panties. Fuck. Her pussy, mm.. I wanted to eat her so bad.

“Now eat me, princess” she said. I slowly slided my tongue through her pussy. I started to lick her pussy faster. She moaned like crazy. “MMM! YEAH FASTER PRINCESS, DAMNNN..” she screamed.

After few seconds she came. She tasted so good. She couldn't breathe for a while.

“Mm-m.. Good girl. Now lay on the bed, baby.” she said and I did. “You look so hot.. I wanna know how you taste. Can I?” she said while getting closer to me.

“Of course, Daddy” I told her, “Good girl. Try to relax, baby.” she said.

She slided her two fingers into my pussy and started to moving her fingers inside me. “You like that, don't ya?” she asked me, “Ye-ah Daddy..” I moaned.

“Daddy.. can I do something?” I asked. “Yes princess” she said.

I got a bottle with water and I told her to bend over.  She looked hot as hell. I pushed the bottle inside her and pressed on the bottle. The water was going inside. She was screaming like a bitch. I did the same till the water was gone. I pushed the bottle out and pushed my finger inside her to not let her push it out. God she was begging me to stop. I got a plug and pushed it inside her.

I made her lay down on her belly. She was crying and begging me to let her push the water out. I didn’t let her.

“Fuck princess my belly is so full of that water..” she said with a pleased tired face. “I know baby that’s the point do you want more?” I asked her with a smirk on my face.

“FUCK NO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING” she screamed while I sat on her back to make her belly crush even more. She was crying and screaming mess. That made me even more wet.

I got another bottle and I pushed out the plug. When another bottle was empty I pushed the plug in.

I made her lay down on her back. Her belly was big and I could see she was struggling to hold it. I started to massage it.

12 minutes later we went to the bathroom and she poured the water out.

We came to bedroom. “You're a whore, you know? Now you're gonna be punished, you little bitch.” she told me. “Mhmm”.

She told me to lay down on her thighs and I did. I wanted to be a good girl, because I didn't want my punishment to be really hard.

“Mmm.. You've got nice butt..”

Smack

“Ow!” I screamed. “S-sorry Daddy”

Smack

“Sorry Daddy!”

Smack

“AHH! Sorry Daddy!”

Smack

“S-sorry.. Da-ddy”

“Fuck, you're so sexy when you're saying that.”

Smack

“GOD! SORRY DADDY.”

Smack

“DAMN SORRY REALLY SORRY DADDY” I cried. “What a bitch.” she said.

Smack

“S-sorry.. Daddy..”

Smack

“Sorry Daddy..” I apologized with tears.
“You were so naughty, babe.” she said.

Smack

“RED! FUCK PLEASE STOP” I begged her. “Shh, It's okay. I'm gonna stop right here. I love you, no need to scream” she told me.

We dressed up and watched some netflix. It was really fun. She made me lunch. It was delicious.

Time speed..

It was 8 PM and we were really tired so we decided to sleep. Alexandra grabbed my right boob and sucked it. I moaned. It felt really good. We fell asleep (again).