let's meet

I woke up because my phone rang. It was Marie. What the fuck did she want from me? I thought our relationship is over.

I answered the phone: "Yo, what do you want?", "Hello, uh.. Agata, we need to meet. Like right now it's really important you can't say no, got it? I can't talk now so just bye, meet me at my home at six p.m." she hang up.

I don't think it's a good idea. What if she wants me to be her girlfriend again? I don't want it. She's a fucking whore. I hate this bitch for what she did.

Some time later

I was in the kitchen. Alex woke up and came to me.

"Hello my dear, how are you feeling?" she asked while putting her arm around my waist. Fuck. She made me horny.

"I'm good and.. a little bit horny for what you did." I said back, "What about you, my love?" I added. "I'm pretty good darling. I love you. Also you look so good today" she said, "Mhm thank you babe so do you!" I told her.

Time speed again

"Alex.. I need to tell you something important. Just don't be mad, okay?" I said, "Yeah okay tell me my love I won't be mad" she told me, "Mhm yeah so Marie want to meet with me, are you okay with that?" I questioned.

Silence.

"Um. I don't think so. I want to talk to her, can I?" she said back, "Well yeah here you go" I gave her Marie's number.

She went to another room. I heard her screaming at Marie. It was like 'Bitch fuck off leave us alone' or 'You didn't even think about Agata's feelings'.

She were right. Marie never thought about my feelings. She was like 'I don't care 'bout you. Shut the fuck up and try to stay silent'. Toxic bitch.

Alex came to me. "How it went?" I asked, "Good, my love. Also you're not going to see her, okay?" she said while giving me my phone back. "Yep, thank you babe" I said.

One hour later. (5 P.M.)

My phone was ringing. Marie called me again. I answered: "What?".

"Agata you need to come or I will kill Alexandra, got it? I just want to talk to you.. please. I miss you" she said and hang up.

Hell nah. I must go there or she will kill my love. I can't lose her. She's everything to me. I will go there at nine p.m.

8:30 P.M.

"Babeee, I'm really tired.. I will go to sleep okay?" Alexandra said, "Mhm! Have a good night! I'm gonna join you later" I said back. "Good night too" she told me.

I need to go to Marie's home. Now. Alexandra is sleeping.. I will take her car and drive. She wouldn't mind.. would she?

I'm ready to go. I'll drive to this whore's home.