what's wrong?

Morning, 9 AM

Alexandra woke up first. She kept hugging me and I think she started moaning because when she moaned I woke up. What this girl were doing, huh?

“Oh! Agata.. I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm sorry babe” Alexandra apologized. “Mhm it's okay darling. You sh-ouln't..” I said while trying not to cry.

“Heyyy love. Tell me what's wrong. It's okay to be afraid of something, right? I love you” she told me, “Yeah.. I know. Thank you, my love.. but It's something else” I said.

I could see Alexandra was confused: “So just tell me”. “Mhm.. um.. at her home.. there was a man.. he wanted to kidnapp me.. before you say something I want you to know I didn't know that he was there okay? I'm sorry really sorry sorry sorry! You should punish me.. I'm sorry” I told her.

She felt really sorry for me. I could see her trying not to show me she was sad that time.

“Shh, babe.. I won't punish you.. I'm just afraid that someday I will lose you” she said. “Yeah.. I'm sorry I'm really dumb” I apologized.

I made her sad.
I wanted to kill myself.

“You're not. Just try to stay safe and think more, you know what I mean? I love you I don't wanna lose you, sweetie”

I fucking felt loved again. I love her so much. Why do I have to make her sad? I hate myself.

Some hours later

We were chilling on couch while watching some tv. “Hey wanna do something?” Alexandra asked me, “Yup sure” I replied.

“So maybe wanna play something on ps4?” she asked and I agreed.

We were playing ‘The Last Of Us Part 2’ and it was amazing. I really enjoyed the game. It was cute and sad so I cried. But it was still really good.

Some minutes later I got bored and I went to our bedroom for my phone. I got a text from unknown number.

It said ‘Fuck you’. I didn't care to be honest. I know people hate me. I hate them too.

Time speed..

I was still playing tlou2 with Alexandra. It was really fun. I looked at my phone and checked time. It was 11:27 PM.

“Babeeee.. I need to sleep..” I said, “Yep me too. Go to our bedroom and wait for me there, okay?” she told me, “Mhm!”.

I did what she said. Alexandra came to me and hugged me tight. We fell asleep.