the worst night in my entire life

I arrived at Marie's home.

She went to me and said “Hello darlin- sorry. Hi Agata, c'mon, follow me to my house” and I did.

We sat on the couch and started talking. We talked about nothing.

Some time later we started talking about our lifes. “Sooo you're with Alexandra now, huh?” she asked, “Yeaaah what about ya”, “Uh I found a boy and I fell in love.. but I'm scared. What if he wouldn't like me?” I wanted to reply her but man just entered the room. I didn't know him.

“Ayo Marie pack your things and.. who the fuck is this girl?” he asked while coming to me closer.

“Stop what the fuck back off! Bro are you okay. You were tryna to touch me or something. Hell nah!” I shouted. I didn't want him to touch me or even look at me.

“Shh, babe. You look so sexy when you're angry, you know? Mmm, I can't lose a girl like you.” he said.

I was so scared. I was in danger. I didn't want to go. I should stay home that night.

“Yep okay I'll go to the bathroom I need to pee” I said while going there. Of course I didn't want to pee or anything. I just wanted to escape.

I went to the bathroom and opened window quickly. I was really scared.

I escaped from this house but not from this man at all. I ran as fast as I could to car.

I escaped. I started crying. It was like the worst nightmare. I drove to home.

I acted like nothing happened. I came to bedroom when Alexandra were sleeping. I went to bed and hugged Alexandra very tight and fell asleep.

the worst night in my entire life