Who is she?

I was at Marie's party, also who is Marie? My girlfriend. I love her, but she act like she doesn't care about me. This shit hurts me so much.

"Agata!" Marie yelled. "Yeah, what's up?" I replied. She looked at me, then she started to kiss me.

"Uh, nevermind, back off." these words made me cry. I ran to the bathroom.

There was pretty, brunette girl, but wait. Stop, I shouldn't think about this. I have girlfriend.

"Hey, what happened? Are you alright?" brunette girl asked. "No, not really" I replied with tears. It was so hard for me.

"What's the matter?" she questioned. I told her what happened. The girl looked like she was feeling bad for me, she cared.

"I'm so sorry for you. Marie shouldn't treat you like that. Anyway, I'm Alexandra, but you can call me Alex if you want, nice to meet you girl" she said. I felt good and comfortable around her. "I'm Agata, nice to meet you too!" I said back. "Agata, such a beautiful name. Hm, you seem so upset. Wanna hug maybe?" she asked me, I felt loved. Marie never asked me anything like this. "Um, sure." I replied.

Marie entered bathroom. "What the fuck are you guys doing? Agata.. You're a fucking cheater. You know what? You were the only problem in my fucking life. I hate you, I never loved you. Go fuck yourself." she yelled.

I felt so tired. I didn't know how to explain it. She was so angry. I should've listen to her before. And i'm the problem.

"Bro, are you okay? You tell your girlfriend she's the fucking problem while she needed you. Why are you so cold? You should've never talk to someone like that." Alexandra told Marie. They were enemies.. from now.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore, so go fuck this bitch. She's a cheater so be careful." Marie said. "I will do whatever I want to her. Also, don't call her a cheater. It's all because of you. She never felt comfortable around you. She felt terrible whenever she did something wrong. You made it. Congratulations. Fuck off." Alex said.

Marie didn't know what to say back. She's cold but now she wanted to cry. She deserved it. Fucking bitch.

Marie left bathroom. We were alone. Just us. Alex and I.

"Thank you. You're the best person I've ever met." I told her. I was grateful that first time I told anything from my heart.

"No need to thank. My pleasure." she said. "There is need to thank. I lo-" I stopped. What the hell did I do? Fuck. "Huh?" Alex said. "Uhm, nothing I guess.. nevermind this. I need to go, mom is calling me so see you later maybe..?" I told her. "Okay sure. See you. Take care." she said.

I left the bathroom.