💫 Chapter-32💫

A week Later

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi were in the hospital sitting near JungKook's bed while talking with each other. Jungkook was still unconscious.

They were talking about what happened in the school.

Taehyung was about to say something else when they heard the monitor beeping. They all looked in that direction and saw Jungkook was moving his fingers and taking deep breaths.

They all stood up and went near him while Namjoon rushed to get the doctor.

Jin- Jungkook....... Can you hear me?

Jin said trying to wake Jungkook up. Just then Namjoon came running with the doctor behind him.

Taehyung- Doctor what is happening to Hyung?

Taehyung asked worriedly looking at Jungkook who was still taking deep breaths.

Doctor- Can you all please wait outside. I will check him and let you know.

The doctor said and they all nodded. They slowly went outisde the room and sat on the
chairs there.

Time Skip
After an Hour

It's been an hour since they were seating waiting for the doctor. After 10 minutes more the doctor came out with a smile on his face. They all stood up and went near him.

Jin- I-is he fine?

Jin asked nervously.

Doctor- Mr. Kim, their is no need to worry. He is fine and good news. He is awake too.

As he said they all looked at him with a smile on their faces.

Taehyung- Really?

Doctor- Yes. You can go and meet him. He is resting inside. And after half an hour he will be discharged. I will take my leave now.

Yoongi- Thank you so much Doctor.

The doctor nodded and left from there. They all went inside the room and saw Jungkook lying in the bed with his eyes now opened.

Jungkook felt someone's presence so he looked in the direction of the door and saw his brothers. A small smile came on his face. They all went near him. Jin and Yoongi helped him to sit. As he sat Hoseok immediately hugged him. Jungkook also hugged him back and patted his back knowing the younger was crying right now and patting him helps the most.

He broke the hug and looked at the Maknae who face was red because of crying. He wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook- H-how is my Hobi doing?

Hoseok- Hobi was sad.... But now Hobi is happy.

He said and have a small smile to Jungkook which was returned by Jungkook.

Taehyung- Hyung, are you fine?

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and nodded his head. He signalled Taehyung to come near him and Taehyung immediately went to his Hyung.

Jungkook pulled him in a hug knowing this was what Taehyung wanted. They broke the hug.

Jin- Kookie....  Thank God you are awake after a long time.

Jin said and Jungkook looked at him confused.

Jungkook- What do you mean by Long time Jin Hyung?

Jimin- Jungkook Hyung, you were unconscious for about 3 weeks or more.

Jimin said and Jungkook looked at him with shock.

Jungkook- Really?

He asked and they all nodded their heads except for Hoseok who was sitting beside Jungkook snuggling into his chest.

Jin- Kook, are you hungry? Do you need something to eat? I will go and buy for you.

Jungkook- Ah... Hyung ofcourse I am so hungry. But, I want to eat food made by you not from stores.

Jin- Oh .. for that you will have to wait for half an hour. Cause after that you will be discharged.

Jungkook- It's Ok. I can wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

⚠️Spoiler Alert ⚠️

Namjoon- I said you don't have rights on him more than me.

###- Ofcourse I have.

Namjoon- I have more than you.

###- How so, Namjoon?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Namjoon- CAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER. MY FUC---- FREAKING TWIN.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights
A short part with a spoiler for upcoming parts.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700