💫 Chapter-8💫

Lunch Time

Namjoon was going to the canteen with his best friend Jackson Wang. They know each other from a very long time. They went their and saw Jimin sitting with Cha Eunwoo, Jimin's bestfriend and Taehyung was also sitting with them. They both went and sat beside them.

Namjoon- Hey Hyung.

Jimin- Hii. How were your classes?

Namjoon- Boring. More like a headache to me.

Jimin- Wae?

Namjoon- Because of someone. Let's not talk about it and focus on eating. I am so hungry.

Jimin- Sure. Anyways, Tae he is Jackson. Namjoon's bestfriend.

Taehyung- Hii. Nice to meet you.

Jimin- And Jackson ge is Taehyung.

Jackson- I know him.

Eunwoo- How?

Jackson- A new student came in our class today and he also came with him. You are his brother. Right?

Taehyung- Right.

Jackson- Your brother, is really weird.

He said. And Taehyung frowned hearing this.

Taehyung-What do you mean?

Jackson- Mrs. Shin told him to sit with Namjoon. He sat but for the first three classes he just fought with him. And in 4th class, he pretended like nothing happened and blamed it all on My bestfriend. The teacher was new otherwise he would have gotten scolded because no one shout or mess with Namjoon.

Listening this Taehyung stood up.

Taehyung- Again? You both couldn't stay without fighting even for some time. Like you just fought before coming to school also.

Namjoon- It was not my fault. He started it.

Taehyung- Ok and? You kept quiet. He is like that only Namjoon. I thought you will be a little mature.

Namjoon- Wow. Now you are blaming me? Instead of scolding your brother you are scolding me?

Taehyung- He will get scolding. Hyung will give him. But what about you?

Namjoon- What about me? I didn't did anything.

~ Liar. You started all this and now you are lying to my Hyung.

Namjoon turned back and saw Hoseok coming.
Hoseok came and stood beside Taehyung.

Hoseok- Hyung, he was the one who started all this. Soz why would I get scolding from Hyung?

Namjoon- Me? Really? Everyone kn our class knows who started this....

Hoseok- Yes. Including me. I also know who started all this.