💫 Chapter-29💫

Do a comment to tell me how the story is going.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Namjoon's POV

Hoseok- What is happening?

Me- He fooled us and locked us here.

I said as I ran towards the door. I tried to open it but Guess It was locked from the outside. Sh!t we are trapped.

Hoseok- What? You are joking.  Try to open the door.

I heard Hoseok saying. I signed and looked back at him.

Namjoon- I am not joking. You can try to open it yourself.

I said. He went near the door and tried to open it but like I said nothing happened. He tried to open it with much force but all in vain.

Hoseok- Hello? Is anyone out there? Please open the door!!!!

Hoseok shouted. But nothing.

Namjoon- No one will be here.  This is part of a school where students rarely come. 

I said and he looked at me with shocked eyes. He came near me and said

Hoseok- What are you saying? If no one comes here, then how will we get out of here?

Hoseok asked. I was silent. I also don't know how will we get out. Wait... I have my phone with me. I can call someone.

I opened my phone and dialled Yoongi Hyung's number.

Hoseok was looking at me with hopeful eyes hoping that they would pick up. But........

There was no network here. I tried again but the same thing. No network.

Hoseok- What happened? Are They not picking up?  Call someone else.

Namjoon- There is No Network here.

I said and sighed.

Hoseok- Huh? Then what will we do?

Namjoon- We can't do anything else except for waiting.

I said. I sat on the floor there not knowing what to do now. I saw Hoseok also sitting beside me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time Skip

2 hour Later
Still Namjoon's POV

I don't know how long it's been since we both are locked here. We both were still on the ground head supported by the wall. I tried many times to make calls but there is not even a % of the network. And no one even came in search of us. 

By now the only thing I know is that I am very thirsty. I need some water. But how will I even find water here?
I looked to my side and saw Hoseok, who was in the same condition as me.

Namjoon- Hoseok......

I called. He looked at me.

Namjoon- See, I know you are still angry with me. But please listen to me. Please listen to the story of my side too.

Hoseok- There is no need. I don't want to.

Namjoon- Hoseok pleas--

Hoseok- I am not angry at you anymore.