💫Chapter-14💫

Next Day
In School

Namjoon- Can't you be quiet.

Hoseok- I can say the same thing to you.

Namjoon- Why the hell I am stuck with you.

Hoseok- Hell? What is it?

Namjoon- Oh, I forgot you don't know this words. Anyways, it something, you should not know.

Hoseok- What do you mean? Did you said a bad word?

Namjoon- None of your matter. Just keep quiet.

Hoseok- And what if I don't?

Namjoon- You!!!

Class- Here we go again.

The whole class said at the same time. Namjoon and Hoseok looked at all them who just gave them a so done face.

Jackson- Hoseok, do you really love messing with My bestfriend?

Sungwoon- I can say the same.

Jackson- Sungwoon why are you interrupting between when you don't even know what is going on here.

Sungwoon-  I know what is going on. And I am saying cause like you can't see anyone talk like that with your friend, I can't see it too.

Namjoon- Oh wow, Kid made a friend.

Hoseok- Kim Namjoon, be in your limits.

Namjoon- What will you do if I don't?

Hoseok- I will t---

Girl- The teacher is coming.

She said and they all looked infront after glaring at each other. The door opened and Jungkook who took a step in. As soon as he opened the whole door, from somewhere, while powered fell, making him fully covered in it. Just then  he felt some liquid in the top of his head which is coming to his full body making him fully wet. Before he could think anything else a duster came and hitted on his forehead.

Hoseok and Namjoon widened their eyes and immediately stood up. They ran towards him.

Hoseok- Hyungie, are you fine?

Hoseok asked to Jungkook who was hissing in pain clearly not fine. Namjoon turned towards the class

Namjoon- Who the hell did it?

He asked in a angry tone but no one answered. Here Hoseok who cleaning Jungkook's white and wet face with his handkerchief.

Hoseok- Hyungie is it hurting?

Jungkook- A little. Don't worry. I am fine.

Namjoon- I am asking again, who did it?

Jungkook- Namjoon, leave it....

Namjoon- Are you mad Hyung? I can't leave someone who did this to you.
Whoever did it, tell me otherwise I have more ways to find out.

Sungwoon- Namjoon, he is our teacher. Why are you calling him Hyung?

Namjoon- Cause um....

Hoseok- He is right Kim Namjoon. He is not your Hyung. He is my Hyung. Only My and Tae Hyung's. When did he became your Hyung?

Namjoon turned to face him and said

Namjoon- The day your Dasom Mom married my Dad. The day Taehyung hyung became my brother. The day my Hyung's became your Hyung. The day when I had to call you my brother. That day he became my Hyung.

Hoseok- No he is not. And not Tae Hyung too. They both are only my Hyung.

Jungkook- Yah, don't start again. I am already stressed.

Namjoon- Fine Hyung. You go and get changed. Till you will come back, I will find out who did this.

Jungkook nodded his head and left from their. Hoseok turned to Namjoon and said

Hoseok- I can also do it. You don't have to.

Namjoon- You consider or not, but he is my brother too. And except for that if this happened with any other teacher, I would have reacted the same way.

Hoseok- Ok, then go ahead and find who did this to my Hyung. Just remember, whoever did this, I am not gonna leave you.

Hoseok said in a very serious tone that even Namjoon was shocked hearing him.

Girl- Namjoon, you both are brothers?

She asked and they both looked at each other and then looked away.

Namjoon, Hoseok- Unfortunately Yes.

Namjoon- Don't copy me. You wanted to find who did this right? Instead of that just help me.

Hoseok- And why will I help you?

Namjoon- Cause we both want to do the same thing. Now, don't argue and go and call Jin Hyung.

Hoseok- You are no one to order me what to do or not.

Jackson- Hoseok, he is not ordering. He is asking. If you will call Mr. Kim, we will be able to find who did this Mr. Jungkook.

Hoseok- Fine...... Wait, I will call Yoongi Hyung. He is more dangerous than Jin Hyung.

Namjoon- The second thing, in which I agree with you.

Sungwoon- You both mean Mr. Kim Yoongi?

Namjoon- Yup. Hoseok go and call him.

Hoseok- Fine.

Hey Moon lights
A late and short update.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 820