💫 Chapter-31💫

Jackson came back with the keys and gave them to Jin. Jin immediately started trying the keys one after another. After 5 minutes or so, the lock opened. He looked at Yoongi with a small smile.

They both opened the door and went inside and saw a very cute yet very emotional scene in front of them Namjoon holding Hoseok in his embrace like a big brother(which he is not but he thinks he is) while Hoseok was trying more to snuggle in his chest like a tiny baby.

Jin- Joonie.... Hobi....

Jin softly said. Namjoon looked up from Hoseok to see both his Hyungs standing near the door and behind them were their best friends.

Namjoon- Hyung........

Jin went near him and hugged him. Yoongi also came. Hoseok was startled at first but calmed down when Namjoon rubbed his back.

They broke the hug and Yoongi said

Yoongi- Let's go home first. We will talk there.

He said and Namjoon nodded. He broke the hug with Hoseok but Hoseok again hugged him back not wanting to let him go.

Jin- Uhh... Hobi... If you will not leave Namjoon, how will we go--

Jin was cut off by Namjoon saying

Namjoon- Hyung it's Ok. If he wants to be like this, let him be. I will manage.

He said and Jin and Yoongi nodded.

Namjoon- Shall we go?

He asked and they all nodded. They all started going outside the room with Hoseok still hugging Namjoon from the side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached the parking lot. Jin opened the car door and let Namjoon (with Hoseok) sit inside the car. Yoongi also sat on the passenger seat.

Jin- Jackson, Sungwoon. Thank you so much for helping us in finding our brothers.

Jackson- It's ok Hyung. Namjoon is like my brother too.  You know that right?

Jackson said and Jin nodded with a small smile. There was a person who was firstly confused and now shocked

Sungwoon- Mr. Jin....... You are their brother?

He asked. Jin and Jackson turned towards him and a small laugh came out from their mouth after seeing his face.

Jin- Oh... We forgot to tell you.  Let me tell you now. Yes. I am their brother and before you ask, I am their real brother only. Also the eldest Kim brother.

Sungwoon- You are the brother of Namjoon or Hoseok?

Jin- Both.

Sungwoon- Huh?

He asked with a confused expression. That's when Jackson said

Jackson- He, Namjoon, Jimin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung are all real brothers while Hoseok, Taehyung Hyung and Jungkook Hyung are their Stepbrothers.

Jackson said and Sungwoon nodded his head understanding.

Jin- Jackson. They are not our Stepbrothers. You didn't know that's why I am not saying anything but next time, don't introduce them or call them our Stepbrothers.

Jin said. Jackson looked at him confused but eventually nodded his head. Jin said bye to them and then sat in the driving seat. He started driving back home.

(Jimin and Taehyung already went home as school was over by now. Jimin messaged Yoongi about this). 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As they reached home, Jin parked the car. Yoongi and Jin came out of the car and waited for Namjoon and Hoseok to come out too. Namjoon opened the door and slowly came out with Hoseok who was still holding him but was asleep this time.