💫Chapter-22💫

(Read Author's Note at End.)

Namjoon's POV

Me- Happy 20th Birthday Hoseok.

I did it!! It was not tough.
I looked at him and his lips suddenly formed a small smile.

Hoseok- Happy Birthday To you too Joonie.

I gave him a small smile. Wait.....he called me Joonie? Except for my Hyung's, no one call me by that name. And if any one didz I would get angry cause I don't like it. But I don't know why, but instead of getting angry I feel so happy when he called me That.

Hoseok- Let's go to the class. Shall we?

He asked. I nodded and we both went to out class. We went inside and sat on our place. Which is just beside each other.

I was taking my books out when suddenly out of nowhere Jackson poped infront of me.
I was startled as he came out suddenly.

Jackson- Happy Birthday Namjoon!!!

Namjoon- You scared the he--. Thanks Jackson.

~ Hoseok!! Hoseok!!

I heard a voice yelling Hoseok's name. I looked at him but he was also looking confused. Just then the door opened and someone barged in. Ohh. It's Sungwoon. He barged in and immediately came towards us more like Towards Hoseok who was right beside me.
He came near him and hugged him really tightly.

Sungwoon- Happy Birthday Buddy.

Hoseok- Thank you so much.

Jackson- His birthday is also today?

Jackson asked. I looked at him and nodded.

Sungwoon- What do you mean by also? Whose else birthday is today?

Jackson- Namjoon's.

Sungwoon- Really? Happy Birthday Namjoon.

Jackson- And Happy Birthday to you too Hoseok.

Me, Hoseok- Thanks guys.

We both said at the same time and looked at each other.

"Is this twins effect?"

Jackson- Please don't start again. Please.

Huh? What does he mean. I looked at Sungwoon who was also saying the same thing.

Hoseok- What do you mean?

Sungwoon- You both said Thanks at same time. And last time when you did something like this, you argued for half an hour. Please don't start today too.

Ohh. Well, it's true. We argued a lot. Even for silly things and that was fun.....FUN!!! What is happening with me.

Me- Don't worry guys. I will not argue today. I want to be happy today. Right Hoseok?

Hoseok- Right Joonie.

Jackson- From Where did the sun rised/rose in the morning?

Sungwoon- Are you both ok?

Me- We are. Why?

Jackson- You both agreeing on same thing is like telling Jimin Hyung that he is tall.

What!! Pftt. Lol. This is so true. All four of us laughed at Jackson's coments including him.
After a minute we stopped and I looked at Jackson and said

Me- Say the same thing to him on his face.

Jackson- You want me to die?

Me- Maybe.

I said and we both laughed.

Author's Note-

I know it was short.
I am not having any ideas. Please suggest me some ideas for the story. Cause it will be boring, if they both accept each other immediately.
So, please suggest me some ideas in comments

How was it?
Do a vote and comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 550