6.

Finally, the weekend is over. On Saturday, Cal insisted to drop me off to my house but I turned down the proposal. Maybe because I didn't want him to be near my house. Because, I'd have to offer him to come inside and if he would have agreed to do so, he would have to meet my parents that I do not want him to. Sunday passed by slowly. No one really spoke to anyone. They will forget about what happened when there will be a new argument.

It's lunch time and I am sitting with Bri, Daniel and Cal. Apparently, Brianna and Daniel are becoming really good friends and I am really happy about that. I have never been a person who socializes a lot and because of that Bri does not get enough opportunities to make new friends. Cal and I are becoming good friends too.

"The food sucks. Does our lunch-lady do not give two shits about our health?" Daniel says in disgust while eating those mashed potatoes that actually looks poisonous.

"No one gives a shit about our health." Cal remarks.

"Throw it away, don't eat it. It will surely give you food poisoning by the look of it." Bri makes a disgusted face by taking a look at those mashed potatoes.

"I didn't pack any lunch today so I have no choice." Daniel said.

"Well, here. Take mine." I said while giving him my lunch. I don't eat anyway. And the next class is math so I am already feeling too anxious so I don't want to throw up by having my lunch. And, I usually give away my lunch to street dogs. Not that Daniel is equivalent to a street dog but you get the intention, right?

"What about you? Aren't you going to have your lunch?" Daniel raises his eye-brows in question.

"I am having really bad period cramps so I am not in the mood of eating anything." I half lied. I am on my periods but it's not that bad.

"Are you sure?" Daniel asks.

"Positive." I smiled and he happily took it.

"Are you okay?" Cal asks while leaning closer to me while Bri and Daniel get engrossed in their own conversation.

"Yeah, I am fine. Thanks." I smile at him genuinely.

"Do you need something sweet? I have a chocolate maybe it will help you with your cramps." I feel so bad for lying now. God, I am a terrible person.

"Don't worry about it. I am totally fine. Thank you for asking though." I say sincerely.

"I have a younger sister and she gets terribly cranky during her periods. She has endometriosis so it can get really terrible at times. I can only imagine coming to school while being in so much pain." Who raised this boy? Because they raised him very well. Most of the boys get grossed out talking about periods but he is so comfortable talking about it as everyone should be. It is a natural thing that females go through so why do people have to shame them for that.

"I am sure you take care of your sister extremely well. She is lucky to have a brother like you." He gives me the most charming smile and said, "Thanks."

Soon the lunch comes to an end and Bri takes my hand and says, "Come on, quickly, follow my instructions and then go to your class."

I look at her and nodded although I am not sure what she is about to do.

"Take a deep breath in." I do so. "Keep it in for 5 seconds and then release it through your mouth." I do that too.

"Do it two more times and then you can go for your class." I do it two more times and when I am done, she says, "If you feel anxious, repeat those steps, okay? You will be fine."

"Okay, thank you so much." I said, "I love you."

"I love you more." And with that we both headed towards our classes.