Chapter Fifty-Three

I walked up the stairs getting ready to annoy either Elijah or Grayson. I went to see if Gray was in our bedroom, but he was not there. I checked Elijah's bedroom, but he wasn't there. I'm going to have to check the whole house now.

I checked every possible place they could be that made sense to me. I couldn't find them anywhere. I tried to think and the only place I didn't check was the office. It made no sense for them to be working.

I never bothered to check there, they could have been there the whole time. I checked the office and they were there. I closed the door behind me while I entered. They halted their conversation, their focus shifted to me.

"I didn't think you would be in here," I said.

"Where did you think we were?" Gray asked.

"Not here, I spent ten minutes looking."

I sat down on Gray's lap and leaned against him a bit. I wasn't going to stay long, but I just wanted to harass them.

"That long princess?"

"Yeah, I didn't think you would be in here, why would you be working?"

"Owning your own business means you have no break, you just haven't been paying attention," Gray responds.

"I still have to mark papers even if I don't want to," Elijah says.

"Ohh yeah, make sense. I have zero responsibility over anything," I shrug.

"We know," Gray comments.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't agree to that," I scowl.

Gray raises his eyebrow at me and I pressed my lips into a flat line. My bad, it slipped out. I just looked to the side and looked back a Gray.

"Whoops, anyways what are you two talking about?"

Elijah laughs at the fact I completely dismissed Gray. It was actually funny, because Gray just wasn't amused.

"I'm joking, my bad," I laugh.

"Nothing that concerns you," Gray says.

"I'm just curious about what you're doing."

"We are just talking about the clubs, but what's wrong?" Gray ask.

"Truthfully I was bored and came to bother you," I grin.

"Is that the only reason you came?" Elijah ask.

"Yeah, I can go if you two are that busy," I say.

"You can stay," Gray says.

"Yes, since your speaking about clubs. I wanna go clubbing," I grin.

"That's a straight no," Gray deadpans.

"You know that the answer is no," Elijah said.

"Why not? I have never properly been plus I'm still young. I have plenty of years left to live," I mention.

"I wouldn't want any other guy thinking he has a chance."

"Your not even 21," Elijah adds.

"Okayy? I think that's why fake Id's exist," I remark.

"You and fake ids, seriously," Gray mumbled.

"Hush and if you really think about it in technical terms we aren't exclusive," I hesitated.

Gray tilted his head to the side and stared up at me. I looked at Elijah, he was leaning forward in his chair with his hands clasped together. Both their attention on me to a different level.