Chapter Nine

"Iris, you need to stay behind," Miss Lincoln says.

I groan and keep my ass in my seat. Everyone starts to pack up and I just watch as a people leave the lecture hall.

A few people stayed behind. Almost everyone has left now, so I pack my things up and make my way down towards her.

What the fuck did I do? I turn in my Homework on time, because of Elijah. He is always making sure that I do all my Homework.

There was a girl standing next to Miss. Lincoln. She looked like a really good girl, like she gave off
that at perfect student vibe.

She flashed me a smile and I gave a fake smile. Who the fuck is bitch?

"Iris, I want you to meet Rebecca. She is going to be tutoring," she smiles.

"What?" I screech.

"Iris, volume please. I almost went death," she jokes.

Rebecca giggles and screw my face. Why do I need a fucking tutor. I was not that stupid. I thought I was doing good?

"Hi Rebecca, I'm Iris," I smile

"Nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends," she smiles.

She tilts her head to the side and holds her hand out. I take her hand and shake it.

"Hope so too."

"Thank you Rebecca, anyways you two can go and Rebecca will answer any of your questions," she says.

"Thanks," I mumble.

I leave the classroom and I hear coming behind me. Please just go away.

"You know you don't have to be a bitch," she scoffs.

"What?" I snapped.

I turned around and glared at her. Who the fuck is she?

"You heard me, like I was being nice and you have all this attitude. You should really calm down."

"Get out my face."

"When do you want to have our tutoring meetings? I can't do Saturday's of Wednesday."

"I will figure it out."

I continue walking and she walks next to me. Is she just going to keep walking with me? I'm going to act like she isn't here.

"Listen, we started off wrong and I feel bad for calling you a bitch now," she says.

"Do you want a cookie or something?"

"Is it an edible? If so yes, if not then no."

"You do drugs?"

"Pot is not a drug it is a plant. I do take LSD, and other things sometimes," she answers.

"So you aren't just a prissy princes, a junkie prissy princess," I laugh

"You aren't funny. I'm trying to be nice," she groans.

"I'm sorry let me try be nice as well. I'm Iris, nice to meet you and when would you like to start are stupid tutoring sessions?"

"You are so bad at making friends, can we actually be serious. We are going to be stuck with each other."

"Rebecca my social battery isn't the best right now. Can I talk to you when I have energy, I'm sorry for coming off rude," I say.

"Oh... that's fine. Add me on snap so I can text you," she suggests.

"Yeah, my snap is Itz_rebzx," she adds.

I get my phone and type in her username. I add her and go to Imessages. I just wanna see Elijah right now.