Chapter Twenty-Three

I just got out of the bath and the shower. I feel mucky having baths, so I shower first and get in the bath after. Before I got in the bath I shaved and did some other things, so getting into the bath felt like a reward.

My skin was all smooth and felt weird in a good. Rubbing my skin together was my favorite. I shaved every part of me, so I was like baby smooth.

Exfoliating made my skin feel so much better. The self treatment was very much needed after thanksgiving.

I think I will go home from now on during thanksgiving. Either way, I had fun.

I was now relaxing in my bedroom texting Nuri and catching up. It felt like an eternity since we last talked to each other. I kick my feet and hit my ankles against each other.

I was on Tiktok and slowly started to think about their recent behavior. Grayson and Elijah were acting normal too normal for my liking. I didn't mind, but it wasn't like them.

They didn't tell me to do anything. They make sure I eat and I'm okay, but that's it. That's why I was suspicious and had to make sure a girl was sorted.

I have been in my room most of the time, so I can avoid them partially as well. I'm just surprised they haven't said about it to me yet.

That's why I kind of slept when we came back. I have been sleeping non stop, to them of course. I have been sleeping most of the time, but mostly to avoid them.

They would just make sure I do basic human needs and they disappear. That's what I found so strange. Grayson wasn't being a grumpy asshole, he was just a little bit distant towards me.

He was calm and acts like nothing this past week happened. The way Grayson acted towards his father to defend me shows that he was holding back from me.

"Princess," Elijah says.

"Daddy, are you sleeping with me tonight?"

I look up from my phone and look at him. He has his arm crossed and his face held no emotion. Who put him in a bad mood? Oh, At least I was prepared.

"Come."

"Cum? I mean if you're giving me permission to cum then I don't mind," I joke.

"It wasn't that funny, princess."

He shakes his head, but I could see a small grin poking out. Yeah, it was deffo not funny yet he was smiling.

"Not even a little bit?"

"No, now come."

"Finee," I groan.

I climbed off the bed and walked toward him. I was feeling slightly lazy after all that work. Elijah walked in front of me and I followed him.

He wasn't wearing a shirt and I could see all his back muscle. It was just a back, but it was just pure muscle and shows how strong he was.

We went down the hallway, which I was all too familiar with. He opened the door and I walked in first. Grayson was by the bed and I still can't get over the setup of these rooms.

How do they think to organize it in this way? I think I should be least worried about the decorations.

Hold on Grayson. Both of them. I look behind me and Elijah was closing the door. It couldn't possibly be both of them.

I thought they were just tryna scare me. No way motherfucking way. Nah Grayson might just watch or it will be the opposite. Grayson turned around and I drifted towards him

His eyes flicker down to my lips. He puts a finger under my chin and leans down to kiss me. I lean up to kiss him back, but he pulls away. I whined slightly and he kept playing with me.