chapter 10

Hamza was driving as fast as he could

Hamza was driving as fast as he could. he was leaving in an hour for home but when he received his mother's call without waiting he ran to his car.  he covered 5 hours drive in 4 hours. he should have tell her when she asked him but he just couldn't think right at that moment.

without even parking his car he ran into the house. when he entered, he asked one of the maid where she is. after hearing her answer, he ran to farzana bi's room but when he opened the door, he was surprised to see everyone smiling.

upon seeing Hamza at the door Huda got up and left the room. he was about to stop her when Fatima called him.

''hamza come inside we want to talk to you.'' he glanced at Huda, who was now going downstairs, he entered in the room.

''what is it? you told me that there was an emergency but it doesn't look like it.''

''I know but that was hours ago. I was also surprised to see her sitting happily with farzana bi.'' wait! farzana bi?

''beta raheela came. before she came, I informed her not to talk about the past and surprisingly she didn't. but when we were talking, she started talking about it but none of us knew that Huda was just outside the room. I asked raheela to go back so we can sort the matter out....''

to be honest he didn't expect this from farzana bi but nothing is impossible. right!

''...at first, we tried to talk to her but she didn't open the door so we decided to give her time but when i saw her running to atif's room I went behind her as well. you won't believe what I saw. hula was holding a gun against her temple.'' both Fatima and Hamza gasped.

''thank God I was there and stopped her or else...'' farzana bi couldn't finish her sentence.

both were shocked. she tried to end herself. no way! Hamza was furious when he heard it and he got up and ran out of the room. how could she think about it.

when he entered in the room, he locked the door behind him. how could she even think about leaving him alone in this world after making him fall for her so hard. but she was nowhere to be found. frowning he went outside to find her. suddenly a memory of him finding her when he went to get her from her village hit him like deja vu making him smile.

he found her in Myra’s room and when he entered Huda immediately covered herself with the duvet. Myra glared at her brother.

''what do you want?'' she said. her voice full of attitude.

''myra, i don't know what's the matter but you don't get to talk to your brother like that.'' he glanced at Huda who was of course hidden.