chapter 5

''I think we should start with dholki's preparation from Monday, lets do mehndi on Saturday and walima on Sunday

''I think we should start with dholki's preparation from Monday, lets do mehndi on Saturday and walima on Sunday.'' it was Fatima who was planning everything.

''and you Hamza are not allowed to meet Huda until next Sunday. am I clear?'' Hamza’s eyes widened. today is Friday so he will have to wait 10 days!!!!! no way.

''but ma... ok as you wish'' he couldn't argue with her. it's impossible to win because every time she ends up using the mother card.

''beta, where is your nikkah's paper'' dada jan said.

''we have it, but to register it I need Huda’s id card and I don't think she has one. so, we will have to make one for her.'' he asked one of his friend on his way to make an appointment for her documents she will also need a passport.

''also, ma and everyone Huda doesn't know what happened 19 years ago. she just thinks that her parents were separated so please make sure to don't bring that up.'' everyone nodded.

____________________________________

Huda was praying when she heard someone entering the room. after finishing her prayer, she saw someone sitting on the bed while scrolling through her phone and grinning widely. Myra saw that Huda has finished her prayer and now she was folding her praying mat, she put her phone aside and looked at her smiling. Huda just put her mat on the chair when she was tightly embraced by her. Myra looked at her and smiled.

''oh my god! you are way more beautiful than I thought you would be. I am so proud of my brother for the first time. Bhai’s choice is so boring but you are the best choice of him.'' Huda blushed hearing her words but her eyes widened when Myra kissed her cheeks. to be honest Huda was feeling a little bit uncomfortable now.

''I am sorry but who are you?'' Myra’s smile dropped. of course she didn't know about her.

''first of all, your voice is so angelic and secondly and your cousin Myra, Hamza Bhai’s sister'' Huda gasped as she remembered it.

''oh yes mama told me about you.'' Myra suddenly jumped

''chachi told you about me. really? so that means you know me. you knew about me the whole time. oh my god I am so happy!'' Myra was jumping while saying all this.

''yes she didn't know much about you but she told me that she and tayi ma were so excited for you and mama wanted to name me Myra but she couldn't because farzana bi wanted to name me Huda so they both decided to name you Myra.'' Huda told her while Myra jumped

''I think this is my lucky day. you know if always wondered if you knew about us the way we know about you. mama, Hamza Bhai and dada jan used to talk a lot about you. you were always here with us. I am so happy after hearing this and now you are my Bhabhi. we will enjoy a lot. I will empty Bhai’s wallet and then we will do 50 50. and we will celebrate every wedding function and dance. let's start with dance preparation from today.'' Huda couldn't believe what she heard. Weren’t they going to divorce then why is she saying this? she will have to ask Hamza about it but when.